~12~

Felix woke up with that same feeling of someone staring at him .

He opened his eyes when the bright sun made him close them shut again .

*Yongbok i- I love you* the memory of hyunjin saying this to him last night hit him .

He looked at hyunjin who was already awake , staring at Felix's face that was being curtained by the sunlight. 

Hyunjin's voice played in Felix's head again . He wondered weather that was a dream . 

Then bits and pieces of the memories of that man forcing himself on him at the pub flooded in his head .

"Jaggiya what happened last night ?" Felix asked when he couldn't remember much of it and was extremely curious at this point .

"I failed to protect you , that's what happened" Hyunjin said with a calm face but disappointed in himself .

Felix hissed in pain when he felt his forehead start throbbing in pain.

Hyunjin jumped out of bed to get felix something for his hangover .

"Here" Hyunjin said as he gave felix a hot cup of coffee .

"Thank you" felix said as he sipped it slightly.

Hyunjin ruffled Felix's hair and kissed him on his head as a 'your welcome'

"But jaggiya...... tell me what happened" felix pouted at hyunjin .

"What do you remember ?" Hyunjin asked as he sat down infront of felix , caressing felix's knees .

"Hm......I remember us going to a pub and.....I remember bits of our conversation....then I remember this man that was-" felix got interrupted .

"I went to the toilet cuz that motherfucker deliberately spilt his drink on me . When I came back I saw him forcing himself on you like a filthy animal" hyunjin said with anger in his eyes .

"And.....what did you do?" Felix asked as he sipped his coffee .

"I beat the shit out of him obviously" hyunjin answered .

Felix smiled at hyunjin .

"What are you smiling at ?" Hyunjin asked .

"You're cute when you're mad" felix said before hiding his smile behind the cup .

Hyunjin scoffed . "You should be mad at me ! Not finding me cute" hyunjin said .

"Mad at you for what ?" Felix asked.

"For leaving you alone ! And letting you drink so much " hyunjin replied immediately.

"None of that is your fault . You got me back safe and unharmed and that's all that matters" felix said wisely .

Hyunjin rolled his eyes , not accepting that it wasn't his fault .

"I love you too" felix said out of nowhere , making hyunjin panic .

"H-huh?" Hyunjin asked confused .

"It's that what you told me last night . That you love me ? " Felix asked wondering if that part was a dream.

"Oh............yeah" hyunjin said shyly as he cleared his throat .

"Come here" felix said as he pulled hyunjin back into the bed with him to cuddle .

______________________

"jisung-ah" leeknow said in a raspy voice .