•5•

Felix swung the door open and yelled "I'm moving out and I don't know when I'll be back !"

"Wh-" hyunjin got cut of by felix slamming the door .

Hyunjin started panicking when he started processing what just happened .

*Felix was crying again ? Why is he moving out because of this-* Hyunjin thought to himself as he made his way to Felix's room as fast as he could .

"Yongbok what do you-" Hyunjin said as opened Felix's room door to see felix crying as he aggressively flung his clothes in a suitcase .

"Where are you going !?" Hyunjin said as he walked up to felix .

Felix ignored hyunjin and just ran around the room stuffing his bag .

Hyunjin started unpacking felix's suitcase .

Felix kept putting everything in his suitcase and hyunjin kept taking them out again.

"Stop it- stop ! Stop talking everything out ! Stop !" Felix yelled in frustration as he pushed hyunjin away avoiding eye contact .

"No you stop !" Hyunjin said she he tried to grab felix and stop him .

"Get off me ! I SAID STOP JUST STOP !!" Felix yelled so loud .

Hyunjin was starting to wonder that there was something bigger that was upsetting felix .

Hyunjin grabbed the smaller boy and pulled him to his chest and wrapped his arms around him from the back preventing the younger boy to move his hands or go anywhere .

Felix could only move his legs so he kept kicking and yelling in frustration but hyunjin didn't let go .

Felix got exhausted and gave up as he sobbed slightly while looking at the floor .

Hyunjin held felix tighter , it turned into a back hug now .

"No- please stop-" felix said as he pushed hyunjin away .

"We aren't dating . Just- just Stop treating me like this !" felix said as he wiped his face , finally getting out of hyunjin's grip

"What do you mean . I always treat u like this . Why do u suddenly having a problem with it ?" Hyunjin said getting closer to felix, making felix move back.

"Because ! we're not a couple !! You can't keep Charing for me as if I'm your boyfri-" felix got interrupted.

"Do you want to be ?" Hyunjin said , getting closer to felix , felix looked at hyunjin with shocked eyes .

"W-what ?" Felix said , Frozen in place , wondering if he heard wrong .

"Do u want to be......my boyfriend ?" Hyunjin got close to felix's face , looking straight into his glossy wet eyes .

"W-what ?" Felix mumbled , barely a whisper .

Hyunjin took Felix's small hands in his big hands , making felix panic .

"Is this why you've been acting like this ? Because you.....have feelings for me ?" Hyunjin asked .

Felix couldn't believe what was happening . He was dangerously close to hyunjin .

Felix pulled his hands out of hyunjin's and took a few steps back as his mind started to process everything .

Hyunjin laughed , making felix even more confused .

"You know what's really funny ?" Hyunjin asked as he laughed softly .

"The fact that both of us have feelings for eachother and said nothing about it this whole time" hyunjin laughed again but in a sadder tone .