•4•

Felix threw his backpack on his shoulder and adjusted the black cap on his head and walked out of his room .

"Yongbok" hyunjin asked immediately when felix stepped out of his room .

Felix took a glance at hyunjin and saw him settings up the table with delicious food.

"Where are you going ?" Hyunjin asked with a silly smile on his face .

"College" Felix answered as he looked around in confusion , wondering why hyunjin was asking such an obvious question .

Hyunjin threw his head back laughing .

"It's Sunday" hyunjin said as he smiled at Felix , trying to control his laugh .

"Oh" felix said out of embarrassment .

Hyunjin walked up to felix  .

felix could hear hyunjin's footsteps getting closer so he looked up and saw hyunjin .

Hyunjin took off Felix's cap and ruffled his hair , making felix shrug up and blush slightly.

Hyunjin took Felix's backpack of his shoulder and put it away .

"Let's eat . You didn't even eat dinner last night" hyunjin said .

*Last night?......oh shit-* bits and pieces of last night flashed before his eyes as his cheeks reddened.

"Hello?" Hyunjin waved his hand in front of felix , making him jump back to reality.

Hyunjin chuckled at this cute sight .

Felix sat down at the table as hyunjin filled his bowl up .

"Eat up" hyunjin said .

Felix nodded and picked up his chopsticks and began eating .

"Do you like someone ?" Hyunjin suddenly asked out of the blue to break the silence .

Felix almost spat out the food on his mouth .

"Because If you do I can help you know" hyunjin continued .

Felix swished his chopsticks in the air indicating a "no way" as he swallowed down his food .

"It's not- it's fine" felix fake smiled at hyunjin. 

"Is it ryujin? You got jealous cause she said she missed me yesterday right ?" Hyunjin asked .

"No you've got it all wrong- I-i- don't like anyone" felix answered with a nervous smile.

"Your lying to my face ! Are you just lying because your scared that I'll be mad ?" Hyunjin asked .

"Listen.... ryujin and me are not dating" hyunjin said .

Felix stopped moving .

"Y-Your not ? Felix asked as he looked into hyunjin's eyes.

"Yeah...she likes me but I don't like her back like that . She's been clinging onto me this past whole week" Hyunjin said , sounding slightly annoyed .

Felix felt so relieved . Happiness rushed through his body faster than his own blood .

"I can help be your wingman" hyunjin said .

"No- it's fine . Really . I don't like her" felix said as he wriggled in his chair , trying to hide his happiness .

"You don't ? Don't you dare lie to me Lee felix ! " Hyunjin said as he pointed his chopsticks at Felix with a scary expression in his eyes.

"I swear . I don't like her" felix said as he put his hands up .

"Then who is it ?" Hyunjin asked .