Chapter 3: Friends?

The next morning, I arrived at school using my car and caught Trixie, Sam and Dane were chatting at the hoods of their cars. This is usually our bonding place, where we hang out before going to class.

"Hey there bitch" Dane greeted as I got out of my car. Calling me 'bitch' by this guy is only normal. I call him dick sometimes. Just our friendly nickname.

"Good morning" the two ladies greeted and I smiled at them, sitting at the hood of my car leaning my lower back on it

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked, digging my hands inside my pocket

"We are just talking about how whore Jobelle is" Dane blurted out

"Really? And you are still surprise about that?" I asked. Jobelle is like the number one slut of the whole Diamond High.

"That girl slept with almost half of the school's population. I mean even girls. She sleeps with girls too" Trixie added

"No way?" I was surprised to that one. A beautiful woman like Jobelle? A bisexual?

"S-she did?" Dane looked shock at the news. As in his face turn pale. Okay, that reacting tells me something.
Sam laughed at his weird face "My golly, don't tell me you already slept with her?!"

Then he blushes and sweats starting to fell down from his forehead. It's not hot in here, isn't it?

"YOU DID?!!" We three asked in chorus

But he was still unable to reply but instead, I bursted laughing. "You slept with her?!  Oh my God, since when did you became so cheap?" I  continue to laugh. Because Jobelle is a slut. As in you really had to pay her a hundred dollars just to have sex with her. And from what I know, that is the only reason why she is able to study at a school like this.

"You can't blame me!" He defended "The girl is hot, I can't resist it"

"Control, my friend" Trixie patted his shoulder.

Yeah, Dane is a man whore. You can see that. He sleeps with girls but slept with none of us since he said, he respect us too much.

Trixie and Sam are definitely not virgins anymore. But they are not whores. They slept with guys who they know already. They are not into one night stands.

But me, virgin. Still afraid to loose it. So old style of me, right?

Suddenly, I got woken up in my little thoughts when I heard a loud honk of a car causing us to turn to the direction.

A very expensive looking BMW car  disturb is as it parked next to mine. Wow, who the Fuck is this who has the guts to disturb us like that!

The car doors open revealing those jerks. Presenting Adam, Marvin and Luke in the driver's seat. Oh, they are only new here and they come like they own the school. Huh, In their dreams! 

"Oh Hey, good morning " Adam grin at us, showing those white teeth of is then he turn to me "Hi there, doll. How was your morning so far?"

"You are asking me that now?" I raised an eyebrow, he even called me doll! We are not even close to have some nicknames  "Well, I can say. Thanks to you three. You already ruin it"

Marvin whistled "You got hit, my friend"

I suddenly met eyes with Luke who is staring at me with those brown pool of eyes. Why does his eyes are like magnet? My eyes were like drawling back at him no matter  how I look away.

His stares are creeping me, honestly.

"Oh you have beautiful friends, doll" Marvin winked seductively at Sam who immediately her cheeks turns into crimson red.