Chapter 14: Another Day at the Beach

"Really? I can't imagine a big tough guy like you had a soft side for kids" I teased Luke as I laughed.

We have been talking for almost 2 hours now in the same place the small cafe shop in the beach. While we were chatting, a young girl tripped while catching the beach ball and Luke quickly helped her and even made the young girl smile and laugh. That is soooo cute.

"Shut up" he muttered, sitting back down.

"Oh so you're not denying it?" I teased more and continued laughing. But I stopped when his eyes stared at me, oops, I am getting too much "Sorry" I covered my mouth

"Don't, " he smirked, leaning his elbows on the table and his eyes soften

"What?" My head tilts on one side. What is he saying?

"Don't stop laughing" he murmured, a smile forming in his lips "It's a great achievement that I finally made you smile"

Blood quickly rushed to my cheeks, and I can't sink that again in my mind. Luke is making my heart beat too fast. I hate to think that I might get a heart attack because a man is just making me smile.

To hide my blushing face, I looked down but again, I felt his warm fingers on my chin and lifting my face up, meeting his dreamy eyes.

"Don't hide your face when your blushing." He smiled and chuckled making me do the same. But  now, a smile came out from me.

"You are such a jerk" I slapped his fingers away from me and looked away to hide my redder face .
When I looked away, I noticed the three men sitting not too far from us earlier. They are still there and I feel their stares at my body. Luckily I have Luke's shirt around my shoulders. A shield that protects me from their pervy stares.

They were whispering at each other everytime I turn my eyes at them or they will give me a teasing grin and pursing their lips at me making me feel uncomfortable and feel disgusted

Luke seems to notice how I tighten his top on my body and my look at the boys. His eyes became serious and glared at them "Are they bothering  you?" He asked me, and he stood up rather harshly

"No!" I answered quickly, grabbing his hand to stop him whatever he is planning "Don't mind then. They just might be checking me out~"

"~checking you out???" He snapped, making me flinch "They are molesting you! And there is no fucking way I would let that happen" he spoke in clenched jaw and walk towards the men who are laughing at us.

I quickly stood from my chair and stop him from making a scene. "Luke~"

Luke marches over to the men and yelled "Dudes, what the fuck is your problems?!"

"What?" They three said together, and based on their tone that they are teasing Luke.

But the glare in his eyes are very deadly. The manly and tough look on the assholes' faces suddenly fades and they all gulped

Luke seems to be loosing patience because he slammed his fist on their wooden table making them all jump in their seat

"Whoa, calm down, bro... " one of them raised his hands "We are just talking how sexy your girlfriend is"

Huh???

"Yeah! C'mon, look at those asses and boobs she had" the other is surely drunk. They have tons of beers on their table!

Luke narrowed his eyes at them, his fist clenching. Shit, this is not good. But before I know it, he fist already made contact with the drunkard's face causing him to fell on the floor.