Chapter 6: A Little Argument

You'll be mine

You'll be mine

You'll be mine?!

What the fuck is that retard man thinking?! Telling me stupid and lies like that...URG!!! Isn’t that just annoying?! The nerves he got for telling that to a woman who is already in a relationship.

Does he think just because he is handsome and super breathtaking hot that doesn’t mean that he can have whatever he wants well that is the number one thing he needs to know. Is to know that not everything he wants...he can get. He is like a child who wants to buy a toy car but his Mom did’t bought it.

But sorry to burst his bubble, I am not a toy that he can just play around like the other girls...I am Georgina Mason, the most feistiest chick in Diamond High and I won’t let no man toy me

Now, going back...I don’t know what’s going on already but all I know is I am drinking whatever I see and party!!!

I know I told myself that I won’t drink but who can resist a good and tasty cup of vodka? Because I can’t! I was chatting with someone I don’t know what their names are but we are just chatting about the awesome things in schools and some hots boys then I excused myself to refill my cup.

I don’t know where are my friends are...Wait, I just believe I called those three my friends...

Well, they did ask to be friends with us.

But screw them, they are big boys. They can handle themselves now

But where is Sam? She is the one I should be looking for. It’s been 2 hours since we departed ways and since he looked for Blake. I am thinking that something hot already happen between them but, one of the girls here told me that they saw Blake at the balcony with his friends without girls.

Well, maybe it’s time to look for her now.

With a heavy head, I tried to walk properly. I bring out my phone to contact her but she wasn’t answering.

“Sam, where the heck are you?” I whispered to myself dialling her number for the fifth time. But still she isn’t picking it up. I am going to shave this girl’s head off if she is in trouble.

“Hey there, hottie” A voice behind me spoke

I turn to face who it was, even though my head is spinning right now  but I was surprised seeing who called me “B-Blake, the star of the party. Hi!” I smiled, as we kissed each other’s cheek.

There was Blake...cute but hot at the same time. He was flashing me with his trademark smile showing me his cute dimples and perfect set of white teeth. This is the first time I had to talk to him this close. We never talked in school because our schedules are different. But which makes me study his features and looks

Blake had a dirty blonde hair, his eyes were perfect pools of forest green eyes, he is very tall...like he was 6’5 or something? But I am just 5’11, not too high compare to him. I just reached his chest for crying out loud!

“You seem like you are checking me out” he smirked playfully “I am so honored to know that I made the hottest and most popular girl in school check me out with those dreamy eyes of yours”

His words made me chuckle, his words can make a girl easily fall for him I see...but not working on me “Stop telling me such things”

“Why? It’s true” he raised his both hands and laughed with me, his voice was not husky and his muscles are not bolder like Luke...