Chapter 16: Shopping Bags

Waking up alone in my bedroom in a Saturday morning, is not the best feeling ever. Weekends, what should I do? Call the girls and have a sleepover? No, but the boys will definetely come too and you know I don't feel okay and comfortable with some other people in my house except for my Mom, Olivia, Sam, Trixie and Dane. I have never ever brought someone except for them.

I yawned and stretched my arms in the air, as my blanket fell on my lap, oops, I slept in my underwear last night. Well, I usually sleep like this. It's very comfortable wearing less clothes when sleeping.

Okay, time to eat. I am hungry this morning so I will drive myself to the nearest burger shop or any restaurant that will satisfy me. I put a robe on to go outside because I think I left my pants downstairs and my money is there so I will just go downstairs in a hurry. I didn't tie my robe tightly because no one is downstairs and i just let it open.

So I head downstairs in a rush until I heard something in the kitchen. A burglar??? I hurried downstairs to check who it was and my eyes widen and didn't expect who would it be first thing in the morning.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I hissed, seeing the whole gang of my friends in my kitchen, cooking something at my stove.

They all look surpirse that I shown up but I am more surprise because I thought there are some burglars in my house!!!

"George! You woke up earlier than we thought" Sam laughed nervously

"W-we thought you woke up late, Doll" Adam spoke, wearing an apron as he do something at the oven.

My eyebrows frown "Huh?" I just mention earlier that I hate having people in my house! "Why are you here anyway?"

"We went to surpirse you a breakfast, Feisty. Because you never had a proper breakfast since your Mom was away" Luke replied, his sexy morning voice seems to decrease my boiling temper and I am ready to spat more words but it all got stucked in my throat when I noticed their gaze on my body. Shit, my bra is very visible at the moment, I'm sure but I remained calm

"What?" I act innocently "Never seen a woman in bra before?"

Then they all looked away except for Luke who had a sexy smirk in his face as he walked closer to me until he was in front of me and our chest nearly touching and he leaned down to whisper in my ear "As much as I want to stare at you right now, Feisty...But still, I don't share what's mine even thought these men are my friends, babe. Cover up"

Blood quickly rushes to my face when he blew at my ear causing me to shiver from head to toe. And before walking out, he winked at me and continued chopping something. I ran upstairs back to my room and quickly grab anything to wear. But I grab just a normal gray colored v-neck shirt and black cotton shorts and put some powder on freshen my face.

A few minutes later, I went back to the kitchen and saw everyone still busy arranging the table but the our breakfast is already prepared. But still I am very uncomfortable having other people here in my house so I yanked the two girls away and drag them at the living room

"Are you two crazy?" I asked then in a whisper-shout tone "You know how much I hate people in my house without my permission"

"W-we are so sorry about that but the three boys kept on forcing us to agree. They really want to surprise you" Trixie said, also in the same tone

I narrowed my eyes at her "Really? But you could told me first!"

"We know you are not gonna agree" Sam smiled sheepily "And they are not just other people, George. They are good friends of yours"

I sigh and put my hand on my waist "I know about that..."

"Just give them a chance, George. Learn how to give others some chance" Sam said, putting a hand on my shoulder "And this is Luke's idea, by the way" she whispered to my ear.