Chapter 11: The Start of Moving On

"I am not coming with you" I struggle free from their  hold. Adam and Marvin was pulling me to cut class the whole day!

"C'mon, Doll...this is the only way you can forgot about what happened" Marvin said, still holding my hand.

I groaned "Jeez, boys...if you think moving on from a betrayal is easy...well don't make me like you men who who can easily move on" I told them

I heard the three sigh as I turn my body away from me. I am going to class, I won't ditch to class.

"That's why we are going to help you" Luke said "We are helping you to have fun so you can forget that bastard boyfriend and your ex boyfriend"

These Jerks made me scratch my head "Fine...but not by cutting class" I told them

"Ehhhh, where's the fun in that?" Adam pouted, stomping like a kid

"Want some fun? Want me to kick your ass?" I narrowed my eyes at him making Luke laugh

"Soooo Feisty" he muttered then the bell rings saying that the first period will start soon

Sam and Trixie grab my hand "Let's go?"

I nod my head "See you guys later at lunch" I told them then we parted ways going to our class.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

After school, I am putting all my books back in  and cleaning my locker because I don't have time later since I have cheerleader practice.

But while I was cleaning it, I notice a picture on the corner.

A photo of me and Frank on our first anniversary. It's from a photobooth so it's multiple shots.

The first shot was me and him staring at each other with smiles in our face

Second shot was me kissing him on the cheek

The third one was him kissing me and I was laughing

Then the last one was me and him kissing each other.

I remember the night this was taken. I was so happy and so in love at that moment. I feel like the luckiest girl having an amazing boyfriend like him.

Not expecting the day that this will come

My eyes started to water and my vision blurs.

Oh Frank...can you do this to me? With my best friend.

Come to think of it.

Would it be less hurtful if he cheated me with someone else. Because I still can't accept the fact that my own best friend can do that to me. Which part of my brain can I sink that in?

"Rip it"

My eyes shot open hearing Luke again behind me. "W-what?"

"Rip the photo" he repeated

Rip this photo? No I won't! This is the happiest moment of my life. It's...it's the only thing that is left for me reminding me of Frank

"Who are you tell me that" I raised my chin at him, standing on my ground

"A friend" he said "But I am also someone who care for you...someone that cares for you more than a friend can"

I was enable to speak when he said that. Seriously, Luke...what are you to me? Why do you keep on saying those things to me.

"Step one if you want to move on from an ex..." he said, moving closer and trapped me on the locker "...Erase everything that will remind you of him"