Chapter 19: The Ex

When we got home, I still feel the hotness of my cheeks as we enter. I still can't get over at the scene we made earlier. Shit, everytime the picture of me kissing Luke made my mind go crazy!

"There you are, Doll!" Adam exclaimed seeing me. They are all inside my kitchen again. Wow, does people still know about other people's privacy?

"Here" I handed them the breads I bought on the counter and Luke put the coffees on the dining table.

"Where have you been?" Sam nudged my shoulder with a teasing smile and pursing her lips at the direction of Luke.

I rolled my eyes at her "I just went to buy some breads because I don't know if I still have foods in my fridge.

"Really?" Trixie smirked, giving me the same look Sam is giving. I sigh, annoyingly at they are accusing me.

"You can clearly see the hidden panicked feeling in Luke's face. He ran as soon as he can when he woke up without you on his side" Marvin butted in but I already gave him the death glare making him lower his head. Beats him right.

Luke was already sitting silently on the tall stool, already eating a piece of garlic bread!

My garlic bread!

"Hey! That's mine!" I ran to him, trying to grab it because since he didn't bite too much, it can still be mine.

But Luke became stubborn and lift his hand high in the air, for me not to reach it "I already took a bite of it. So it's mine" he remained that way.

"Yeah but I bought that bread for me only. Not yours" I frowned like a child who lost it's candy.

"I didn't see a name" he retorted.

He was just sweet and kind to me a few minutes ago and then look him right now?! He seems to forgot that like on me when it comes to food. He would rather choose that bread that me!!! How dare he.

"There are still a lot garlic bread there. My saliva is already in this bread as well" he told me then a laugh came out "Or you just want something that had touched my lips? Feisty, we just~"

"~Ahh Okay!!! That bread is yours! Just shut your annoying mouth" I cut him off, not wanting and blushinly left the kitchen, leaving the awkward tension there.

I went upstairs to my room to take a quick warm shower because I am too sweaty already. After that, I dressed into my red long sleeves cotton shirt with a v neckline and a  short denim shorts. I tied my hair in a high ponytail then wore my favorite pairs of yellow slippers.

I got back down and saw everyone eating the breads I bought and I am very grateful no one has touched my garlic breads. So happy...

"So what are your plans after graduation?" Adam asked the others as I sat down on the chair.

"Of course, college" Marvin answered with a chuckle.

"Be more serious, Marvin. This is the first time I became serious" Adam said in a very unlikely tone.

"Well, if you ask me, I wanted to be a chef" Sam said first with a grin. "I always wanted to be a famous baker someday and have my own bake shop"

"Wow, that surely is amazing" Marvin smiled sweetly at her and planted her face with small kisses.

"Hey, Hey! No kissing when I'm around!" I slammed the table causing for them to pull away.

"You're so bitter" Sam muttered making everyone laugh at me.

I rolled my eyes again and lean on my chair, with my arms crossed "Nya, nya, I just hate PDA in front of me"

"Okay, how about you Luke" they turned the questioned the silent Luke, eating on the corner. "What do you plan after high school? Gonna continue your Dad's legacy?"