Chapter 7: Horror

Hey readers! I really am sorry for just updating now. I got litte sick and adviced me not to use my phone but that is what I used in making my story.

So, sorry for the late update and I hope you emjoy this chapter. :)

By the way! Photo of Frank! (Javier Samuel)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Georgina, wake up! You're loosing energy!!!" Coach Emily shouted at me as we rehearsed our dance number for the school's activity program next month. We are already late from rehearsing and I am not helping.

Since I am the head cheerleader, I got to do most of the stunts so I really need to practise hard but...my head is not in the game right now. I can't concentrate on what I was doing.

Right now, I am disappointing Coach Emily and she is always looking forward and up to me and I think I bring her down today.

I can't cope up with the moves and most of movements are very lifeless. God, what is happening to me! Wake the Heck up, Georgina! Don't loose focus on your duty today.

The real thing that is distracting me is...

Frank hasn't call me for three days...Three fucking days and he never dared answer my calls, replied on my messages, leave a voicemail or just leave a sign that he is still alive. Jeez, this boy is making me go crazy and he can't see how much effort I am putting in.

"Alright girls...6 minutes break. Drink water, eat something or do something that can gain your energy" she spoke, which is I think she is directing it to me.

A break...that is what I need.

A break from this fucking life

I bend my body down, resting my hands on my knees and I am still half standing, trying to catch up my breath. Inhale...exhale...I can do this...

God, what is happening to me? Well, I am doing something really reckless. I am letting one guy destroy my life.

"Georgina" I heard Coach called, I stood up straight hearing her call me "Can I have a word with you?"

I gulped and nod my head, feeling a little nervous "Y-yeah, Coach"

Coach Emily is a huge woman. She is 6'4 and had an amazing fit body and also very nice to me "Dear, what is wrong with you?" she asked, crossing her arms across her chest, tilting her head on the side as she asked the question

I lowered my head and tried to answer but...what should I answer? Nothing came out of my mouth when she asked me "S-sorry, Coach...I am just feeling a little...off today"

"Georgina, you are one of the best cheerleader here and I never regret selecting you as head of my team. So disappoint me. Today, you look like a dead zombie" she told me "What's wrong?"

I sigh and rubbed the back of my neck "J-just had a little fight w-with someone"

Coach shook her head and stood still "Don't take it here, Georgina. If you have a fight or an enemy with someone...take take it here in your dances. Because we need the Georgina who has lively movements, the energetic stunts you are pulling. That's you right now"

I nod my head, aggreeing what she said. She's right...I don't have to let it get to me. I have to do this. Forget your boyfriend for a while. Be yourself and have fun!

"Okay, wake up" I told myself, taking a deep breathe and slapping myself to wake up.

Damn, Frank...Damn him for not calling me.