Chapter 13: A Day at the Beach

"I really want to kill you guys right now" I muttered, crossing my arms while glaring at them. "You brought me to the beach and you wouldn't let me even get some clothes!!!"

"Whoa, calm your panties, George" Trixie told me, smiling "We brought you clothes and bikini"

"What?" I asked, my eyebrows touching "You really planned this 'trip' didn't you?"

They just gave me their cheeky smile while they set up our mini camp. Marvin and Luke setting up the logs for some campfire. Dane and Adam on the tents while us girls just sat on the van.

The boys said that girls are not allowed to work while the boys are around.

Gentlemen freaks.

"These boys really plan these trip for you, yah know? They just picked us up in our house and told me about their plan" Sam said, "Want some?" She offered me the hotdog she was eating but I shook my head.

"So we are gonna sleep here?" I asked

"Yep, obviously" Dane, in a duh tone

I just gave him a glare before turning my attention away. Damn, I was watching them make and set the tent and I am sure it will take us forever if they continue their style of setting it. And I already had it.

"Oh, give me a break!" I snapped and walked towards them and first went to Dane's tent and set it up quicker and better.

Just a little fix and the tent is up. That's it! I put my hand on my waist and turn to everyone "Seriously, boys? Do you really know how to set up a tent?"

I turn to the Jerks, they were just staring at me. Luke had a playful smirk in his face, flicking his tongue. "You impress me more day by day, Feisty. Who knew this lady can fix a tent 10 times faster than us"

I rolled my eyes "You fixing tents sucks. When was the last time you camp?"

"Never" they answered all together.

What?! They never been in a camp before? "Jeez..." I breathe out and helped them with the tents.

They have 4 huge tents, that means 3 of us needs to share. I am gonna share with the girls, I won't share with a boy...especially Luke...

Because he might...seduce me? Tease me or something

"Okay, it's swimming time!!!" Adam suddenly shouted, and he run so fast leaving everyone.

Seriously, can I kill that man? He had the most annoying voice ever! He acts like a freaking 3 years old!

Luke groaned and shouted Adam to come back but he is already running down to the beach, taking off his top. Wow, someone is excited.

"I guess we have no more choice. The kid has started it already" Marvin joked, grabbing the things we needed downstairs like the beach chairs

Luke grab the bags and beach umbrellas. Dane grab the blankets while me and the girls were holding the baskets and our bag where out bikini is.

Wow, the view was so amazing when I saw the beach. Huge waves clash to the large rocks. There are just a few people  in the beach so it will be fun.
When we got down and my feet got a taste of the white sand, my mood lightens.

"You girls change into your swimsuit and we will set up for a great spot" Marvin told us

Trixie practically drag me and ran to the ladies changing room. Gosh, this is crazy

Sam locked our door and show me the bikini she brought for me to wear. My eyes went wide open when I saw them.

I am surely almost naked if I wear this. They are many bikini inside. A pink one that is totally not my style, an orange Bandeau with a matching orange string bottom, a red ruffled bikini and yellow simple two piece.