Chapter 15: A Little Drama with Friends

Attention readers! There will be a guest in this story. A person when he was still in high school! Haha! Guess who it was!

●●●●●●●●●

Just like that, our sleepover at the beach has finished. The gang and I went home the next morning. I thanked everyone for doing those things to me. I shared a tent with Trixie and I don't have no plan on sharing with Luke because I think that is what they planned to do. Because Sam shared with Marvin and I don't know who the others shared with.

The boys drove me home and I am glad they did that after kidnapping me the other day and told me to get some money and then just forced me to come with them. They are totally nuts.

Monday morning, I woke up with a sigh. "Another day. Another nightmare at school" I groaned, sitting up from my bed. I did my normal routine.

I went to the bathroom to take a long, refreshing bath, brushed my teeth, and put on my cheerleader outfit. I put on some light make up and tied my hair in a clean ponytail. Okay, all done. I run downstairs to the kitchen. I prepared myself a loaf of bread, peanut butters and milk. Have no time and do not know how to cook and this is the best thing I can do to feed myself

Then I grab my Nike backpack before leaving and locking our door. I unlocked my car and got in, setting my things on the passenger seat and drove to school.

I parked my car and got out before locking it, closed. Then I was on my way inside the school, when I bumped into someone at the entrance, causing for her  things to fell on the floor.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry!" I apologize, helping her pick up the books and papers he was holding.

"No, it's okay" he spoke with a little chuckle. "I wasn't looking where I was walking. Sorry" he stood up, putting all the books in his bags and he looked at me.

Wait, I know him somewhere...

I am sure I have seen him in school and there's a part of me told me that he is cute but I just never had a time to talk to him since I had a boyfriend.

"Oh, Georgina!" He looks surprised to see that I am the one he bump "I am so sorry, did I hurt you or something?" He paniked

"N-no!" I laughed at him, he is so cute. Oh, I remeber him! He is also in the same soccer team as Frank "I-I'm sorry. It's my fault, I should be looking where I was going"

"No, it's my fault. I am the one who should be saying that! Shit, I bumped into Georgina. The whole school is going to kill me now" he joked making me laugh more..

"Stop that. Alright, we are both not looking" I told him, but still laughing. Wow, he sure is cute too.

"The name is Steve" he offered his hand. Wow, he had perfect pair of blue eyes. "And don't worry, I know your name already"

I shook his hands and smiled "Steve, Hi"

He smirked and put his hand on his pocket. "Are you on your way somewhere?"

I nod my head while arranging my backpack "Yeah, I am on my way to my locker" I answered, with a sigh

"Oh, want me to~"

"Feisty," a voice stopped Steve in his mid sentence. My inside was jumping in excitement just hearing that sexy husky voice

A smile appeared in my face when I saw Luke standing near us, with an expressionless face. His was eying Steve from head to toe. Oh, a little fight of stares is happening here.

"Luke" I cut in between, walking closer to him "I was about to look for you guys" then his eyes soften when he looked at me "Are you okay?"

He bring me closer to him by my waist and I was surprised by his action. Why is he acting to possessive all of the sudden? Steve is just being friendly to me and nothing is wrong if I flirt with him a little. Right?