~ Chapter 1 - Discovery ~

When Kyojurou had returned to the base to present a red coffin that he found while on a mission to his master he never would have guessed the importance it had. Having seen the beautiful omega that slept inside he could not help but think of him as an angel in disguise. When his master told him to put it on the gazebo, he knew that something big had just been discovered as he waited for the other pillars to arrive.

The first pillar to arrive was Kocho Shinobu, the insect pillar. She is a beautiful alpha and wore her sister's butterfly haori and she had her sword at her side. She greeted Kyojurou Rengoku with a smile, "ara ara, What have you found this time flame pillar?" Kyojurou put on a bright smile and closed his golden eyes.

"You'll have to wait till everyone arrives for the story Kocho. Besides Master Oyakata called this emergency meeting." Kyojurou responds in a loud and cheerful tone.

A new voice spoke up beside him, "Well whatever you found got the demons searching for it Flamboyantly." Kyojurou turns to see his friend, Uzui Tengen, The sound pillar, next to him. Then he turned back to Kocho just to see the water pillar, Giyuu Tomioka, the silent loner of the group was again off to the side not joining in on the conversation. It probably didn't help that Giyuu was the only omega in the group while the rest of us were alphas. So Kyojurou was sure that had something to do with the omega's loner nature as he never talked unless he needed to.

"What The Hell did you, You Damn FLAME PILLAR!!" A loud and aggressive voice yelled his way as the pheromones put out were also aggressive. Kyojurou just continued to smile as he starred at the most aggressive pillar of the lot. Sanemi Shinazugawa, the wind pillar, a very scarred alpha who used his marechi blood against the demons he fought.

"Yes," The serpent pillar, Iguro Obanai, The dark alpha with only eyes for the love pillar starts while in his usual spot in the tree," The demons have increased active since the news of our meeting. I'm guessing it has something to do with that red coffin."

Kyojurou hears a giggle from beside the tree, " I bet whatever it is in that coffin will be adorable," Mitsuri Kanroji, The love pillar, squeals.

A crying voice is then heard as the stone pillar, Gyomei Himejima, a very large alpha compared to the rest of them, "It seems the demons have become restless. I have had to put many to rest."

Kyojurou just smiles at all of them and notices that the mist pillar, Muichiro Tokito, comes into the area and just sits down staring at the sky.

"The Master has arrived." The twins say as they lead their father out on to the patio. All the hashira instantly bow to him. "I'm glad to see you Oyakata-sama. I wish for your continued health." Sanemi instantly greets the man.

"Thank you, Sanemi." Oyakata responds in a soft tone with a smile, "I have called you all here to discuss what our dear flame hashira has found. It has caused Muzan to send out his demons to search for it. I believe we have found a secret that he never wanted to be found. Kyojuro could you tell us what happened that lead you to find this coffin?"

Kyojuro smiles back and starts to recount his strange tale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Flashback)

Kyojuro had just finished his mission and was on his way back to the headquarters when he ran across a small village in the middle of a strange festival. He had a strange feeling leading him into the village to check out the festival as he does not remember any special occasion that was supposed to happen.

He entered the town to find brilliant red lanterns shaped like flowers hanging up and the smell of wisteria was in the air.

A small little girl in a pink kimono bumped into him and fell. "oof!" She huffs and then looks up at him, "Oh! I'm sorry mister I didn't see you there." She apologizes and bows.