Chapter 13

"All hands Stand by for atmospheric entry." SERINA alerted through the intercom as the Constitution and it's small fleet began to descend towards the planet, the shields flaring up as plasma flares surrounding them during it's reentry through the stratosphere.

The shields were able to hold up without any issues, allowing for the ships to enter the atmosphere without any kind of damage to the ventral hull.

"We're through atmosphere. Piña and Bozes are now on a Condor making for Italica. All systems are checked out and engines operating at efficient capacity." The ship AI spoke as the fleet gracefully flew over the skys of falmart, catching the attention of anyone who noticed them while also flying over the capital of the Empire.

Eventually, they passed over Italica where Piña and Bozes' Condor landed while the fleet made way for the further developed Alnus base.

From where it started around the gate, a second layer of walls were constructed and more facilities were added, allowing for it to have more operating capacity, as well as expansion on the ground based harbor and a docking zone for land carriers and land cruisers that were roaming around the territory maintaining order and security for caravans and villages. A large fully operational airbase was constructed to house fighters, drop ships, and corvettes as they were stored in large facilities or thundering off into the sky. From the base, a long line originated from it and reached up past the sky, forming the foundations of a space elevator currently in construction, with special drones both holding it in place against the wind, and developing it piece by piece.

A pair of Saber strike fighters gave the bridge of the Constitution a fly by as Pike just shook his head. "Damn fly boys. Helm, bring us into the docking procedure with the base."

"Aye Captain. Maneuvering the ship now."

From the newly developing Alnus Town, what used to be the refugee camp, the inhabitants looked up in amazement as the new ships came in and began docking with the otherworlders' base, creating a strong gust of wind around them as they came to a stop and began to silence the loud noise they constantly made around them...

"...Well, well, well. Seems you fellas are busy." Itami said as he was now back in his armor and standing before Sergeant Major Kuwahara.

"Glad to see you've returned sir. Yes we have been very busy. More people have been coming in and have began to settle in here." The old sergeant said as a group of children ran past them laughing.

"This place was in need of expansion itself. There's actually now a thriving community here. I've had the entirety of the platoon acting as the police force here.  Though the population is starting to get larger than what we can deal with sir."

"Very well. I'll make a request to the Generals to add additional forces to our ranks, or relive us with a proper military police unit. For now on just do your best." Itami said as Kuwahara saluted. "Yes sir."

"Hmm, so this opens, and press this..." Lelei said to herself as she opened a small laptop that was given to her to explore the web with.

"What's that you got there?" Cato asked from behind her as she activated the small computer, making a holo graphic key board appear and to display a holographic screen, amazing her teacher. "This thing is what they call a computer. It allows anyone who owns one to have access to something called the web. Much like an infinite library full of much knowledge."

"Huh, interesting, and to think these people say they have no magic. Such a wonder for them to develop something as complicated as that. I just don't get how they do such things."

"The United Nations Earth Government is a wondrous society. I've been on and seen several of the worlds they occupy and have created." Lelei said as Cato lost his mind. "Create worlds? But that's impossible! Only the gods could accomplish such a feat!"