78.

derniere danse ☹︎...

In Hayden's Head;
It was a nice day.The sun was shining through the entire place and I literally loved that.This morning was amazing also I got to wake up to my baby boy crying and then fed him of course so he would stop crying.Spent almost an hour with him until his greedy dad woke up and took him from me but I loved seeing them together it made me happy.Our small little family that we have,hopefully forever.I trust Mattia with all my heart and I hope he doesn't break that trust I have for him ever in his life or i'd be disappointed in him but I won't be the type of mom to not let him see his son.He can have him on the weekends and on Wednesday and i'll have him on Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,and we both get to spend time with him on Friday that's how it will go if it comes down to having to be like that.But I doubt it I feel confident and sure about it.Watching as Mattia entertained Maurizio while I made breakfast was hell of a show for me and I loved every part of it.It showed me how much he cares for his son and not only for him but for the sake of our family.He's such a good dad and if his parents ever told him he wouldn't be or anyone else told him that they were wrong and will always be wrong.This man is everything he's so good at being a father and being a fiancé to me.He's my everything,my heart,my world,my universe,my husband,my boyfriend,my second set of hands all in one and I wouldn't trade anything else for what I have now.All day me and the group sat in the living room watching tv before we have to go to the ball and that's what we're doing right now.Watching scary movies because that's what they boys all wanted that's all they ever wanna watch they argued with us three girls for fifteen consecutive years...i'm just over exaggerating guys don't take me seriously but everyone within my range is my family and I love them all to death.Vic she's a social butterfly she's so innocent and when she smiles it lights the whole room up.Alejandro his dimples are so cute he's my little smiling monkey love him to death for real he's like my brother.Kairi my little dworf he's so quiet but he still can be intimidating.Alvaro his annoying self gets on my last nerves but not like Ro but I still love his little ass.Roshaun don't even get me started on that fried chicken eating little shit even though I'm black to but still idc he's like a living crackhead he gets on my last fucking nerves.And lastly Xandra my little sister whom I didn't know when she first showed up but whom I know very well now love her so much,that girls a crackhead though I tell you that she never fails with the weed.And Mauri my little baby,my everything I love him so much,i'm happy to have him and forever will be happy to have him in my life cause he's my son,my bundle of joy i'd lose it if something would happen to him.And i'd die for him all of them.But that's all i'm thinking today for now my loves ❣︎.

Getting up from the couch we all make our ways to our rooms to get ready for the freaking ball that we all just happened to not want to go to anymore but we have to anyways.We all took showers earlier so all we have to do is get ready and than leave to the stupid thing

Maurizio is with the babysitter in the nursery we haven't used but is now using now because we don't want anyone in our room.Slipping on my dress after doing my makeup I hear Mattia say poop in the other term iykyk and I quietly laugh.Putting on my heels and jewelry once I finished with my entire attire I leave the room and sit downstairs for everyone else

Once they all show up to the hallway we all glance at each other he nod our heads,"Y'all look real good",I say admiring everyone as they admired me and each other.Turning around I walk and they all follow me and we make it out our home and into separate cars.Girls are in mine and the boys are in Mattias.Literally an everyday thing I tell you
________________________________
Walking inside we were all admired by everyone there.They were all whispering to each other about us and I hope it was good things.I really do hope it was good things.Music began to play and everyone got in a circle and danced with their partners

Glancing over at Mattia he signals me to go over to him and I smile.Being pulled close to him I held his hands in the positions and we began to dance like everyone else.We we're doing really good and I mean extremely good to the point everyone moved out of our way and watched us dance in the middle of a circle

I was having fun and giggling at the faces Mattia were making while we danced.He always knows how to make me laugh and I love that about him.Once we finished he dipped me and than kissed me causing everyone to clap.Pulling away he lifts me up and we bow and curtsy at everyone and than walk out of the center

It was a long and exhausting night we spoke to Mattias parents and even my dad was there but that conversation didn't last quite long.Everyone wet worn out and maybe Xan and Kairi were a bit drunk but who even cares atleast they had a good night.We all got home and changed into our clothes and went to bed after a long and exhausting...

...𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩...

𝟵𝟵𝟲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀