Chapter 2: why would i ever want to spend time with an idiot like him?

CW // casual application of r-slur (Bakugo being vulgar and offensive)

Katsuki Bakugo

Ugh! That bastard! That stupid, pea-brained, red-haired, shark toothed, damn sexy bastard! What's the fucking deal with charging into my room like that and not even having a plan?! Who in their right mind would do that?! I'd had half a mind to just kick him out there and then, but I'd elected to let him stay. Why? Because he was fucking gorgeous to look at, that's why!

Yes. I, Katsuki Bakugo, President of the "not liking people" committee....like someone. A lot. That idiotic redhead that had an allergy to upper body clothing was all I ever thought about. Nothing pleased me more than the thought of that hunk of muscle ramming his no-doubt monster of a cock inside of me...which was not an easy thought to contain as he sat in front of me, goofily pouting as we worked on our coursework together. It took all myself control to stop myself grabbing him and shoving him onto my bed, but he usually took liberty on it anyway, making himself at home.

The only unfortunate certainty I had about my idiotic crush was that he reciprocated approximately -5% of my feelings. Hell, he didn't even know I was gay, making jokes about my 'secret girlfriend' or shit like that. I'd never even considered girlfriends, let alone had one. Girls were weird, foreign creatures that didn't warrant my understanding.

Speaking of weird, foreign creatures that didn't warrant my understanding, I had returned to my room after a dreadful shift at work that had nothing remarkable about it, and found the two emos I roomed with summoning a fucking demon in my bedroom.

"What the fuckity-fuck are you two morons doing?!"

Tokoyami, the slightly more respectable one, spoke first, saying "we have found need to rid you of your sin, Bakugo"

"My sin? You do realise that means my dick, right?"

Todoroki very subtly shifted, and I saw him holding a sharp pair of scissors behind his back. This was....cause to retreat, and I slumped down in our communal kitchen, arming myself with a steak knife. The two freaks didn't bother me again, so I came to the conclusion that my dick was safe. Peeking through a crack in my bedroom door, I saw them both lying on the floor. I walked in, thinking they were asleep yet hoping they were dead, and, knife in an accessible position, I rolled Todoroki out of my room, and Tokoyami shortly after, stacking the latter on top of the former outside my room.

I heard them awaken from the strange slumber as I tidied away their shitty little 'ritual', throwing the useless stuff out of my room to the hallway. For good measure, I tore up their supposed "Necronomicon", ignoring their stupid complaints. I didn't have time to deal with their mythical bullshit right now, I was too busy being gay for my friend.

Thoughts of that shitty little redhead continued to plague me for my Tuesday off, never giving me longer than ten minutes before that stupid dangerous grin of his appeared before me, distracting me from any work I might be doing at the time. He was just....sort of perfect, I guess. He was strong, hot, funny, hot....and hot.

But....he'd never be mine. I'd never be able to not scowl at him, never be able to shittily wrap him a birthday present, never be able to cry as he tormented me, denied me an orgasm. Because he was fucking straight. How stupid is that?! Him being straight should be outlawed! He should never be allowed to flirt with that rocker chick, or the busty bitch, or that pink-haired weirdo.

"Bakugo, I can smell it, you're in trouble. Talk"

"How the fuck can you smell that I'm in trouble, Halfy?"

"Doesn't matter, just tell me. I listen well"

"No! Fuck off, I don't need your help"

"But you need someone's help, and I'm your only offer"

"....fuck you"

"I'm not gay. Wait, are you gay?"

"Wh-IT'S A FUCKING INSULT, DUMBASS, IT DOESN'T MEAN I ACTUALLY WANT TO FUCK YOUR SHITTY ASS!"

"....Bakugo, have you been looking-"

"You've got three seconds to get out of my sight before there'll be a knife up there! Piss off!"

"...you're so difficult, this is why no one likes you" he said as he left the room, and I flipped him off as he shut the door. Now a little angrier than before, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and messaged shit hair. It was only 5pm, so I figured he'd still be in and awake.

Are the idiot and the
druggie out?

Kami isn't an idiot 😤

Yeah, and the sky is
fucking purple

Is it?! Lemme check!

No, you- never mind.
Answer the question

What question?

You are actually an idiot

😢

Shut up. Are your
roommates out?

Yeah bro, I'm all alone
and sad now 😖

Shut up, I'm on
the way

Awww, blasty does care! 😘

As if, fucknut. Unlock
your door

But I'm nakey 😙

WHY?

Coz I didn't know you
were coming over!

...Are you just naked
whenever I'm not there?

Gotta change that slightly

Yeah bro, gotta get some air
while I'm alone!
Don't you ever?

Hell no, the emo freaks
would call me sinful

Bakugo! They are not freaks,
they are just
different from you!

Yeah, so freaks.
Everyone is a freak.

Am I a freak?🥺

No

Awwww!

You're a retard

😟

Now lemme in, slow-brain

I'm still nakey

WHY?!

Because

Because what

Because I'm not
wearing clothes

Ugh! I'm gonna break
the door down and beat
your ass, naked or not!

Kinky~ 😜

Shut up and let me in.
BUT GET DRESSED
FIRST!
——————————————————————

Chapter two done, gotta sweat some homework now 😔

Fact of the Day: I am second in command of the "not liking people" committee.