Chapter 4: explain to me why the fuck I should go~!

CW // some slight masturbation, slight voyeurism/exhibitionism (not too sure which, perhaps both), and an itsy bitsy bit of auralism.

Eijiro Kirishima

Waking up around 6:30am, I blearily rubbed at my eyes, trying to wake myself up, before a thought came to me. Hold on....today is October 16th....that's...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jumping out of bed with more enthusiasm than was acceptable for a Wednesday morning, I immediately went over to the corner of my room, picking the small package Bakugo had given me last night. It was really sweet of him to get me something, and he was actually the only one of my friends to bother. I'd made a promise to my parents to visit them this weekend, so knew that I'd be getting more then, but for now, Bakugo's present was all I had.

I didn't mind though. A lone gift from him felt like 10 from everyone else. I felt like a little kid as I ripped through the paper, eager to get to the present buried inside. And it didn't disappoint one bit. Bakugo had bought me a fucking neck chain, with little writing on it. Peering close, I saw that it said "himbo rights", and I snorted at the thing, putting it around my bare neck. The words dangled down and swung between my pecs, settling nicely in the crevasse there.Admiring it in the mirror, it looked a pretty good fit for me, and I chuckled, grabbing my phone.

BROOO!

THIS THING IS
FUCKING AMAZING!
Thank you so
muuuuuuch!

Glad ya like it. You were
paying if you didn't.

This must've cost a
fortune!

Couldn't tell you.
Just admit I'm
the best person ever and
move on with your day

You are absolutely
positively the bestest
person I know Bakugo!

I know. See you later

😝

🖕

I threw my phone back to my bed and got dressed. Time for a shitty, boring day at school. On my birthday no less. I had half a mind to ditch, but I know doing so without good reason would result in the professor being annoyed, so I just had to go.

The day went by exactly as I'd expected it to, right until I got back into my room at 4pm. Boring, uninspiring, and full of shit. Although, when I got back, my two roommates were waiting for me, sat as patiently as they could manage in the kitchen. Kami spoke first.

"Bro! Me and Sero and hitting the town tonight, wanna come? We'll pay all the drinks, our treat on your birthday!"

"Nah Kami, I have morning classes tomorrow"

"C'moooon! It's your birthday, dude! Let loose!"

"...can't we just let loose here? And until no later than 10?"

"Dude, you can't get drunk off cranberry juice"

"....that is true. And I've had a boring ass birthday...fuck it, let's go. Where to?"

...and that's how easily I ended up stumbling through the dorm entrance at 12:30am, the security guard giving me a disapproving look. All three of us were absolutely hammered, but I'd pulled myself away a little early, conscious of my responsibilities for tomorrow. Slumping down into my bed, I fell asleep almost instantly, not even bothering to properly undress.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~