Chapter 9: god i hate that fucking blond-haired loser!

Katsuki Bakugo

Slowly, and with absolutely no urgency whatsoever, I woke. My nose was clouded with a smell I could only describe as "Eijiro-esque", and I nuzzled into the large lump next to me. Suddenly, the large lump breathed, and I realised that it was in fact my boyfriend. Explains the smell...

I was in his room. At his house. Cuddled up to him. God, if you'd told me that this would happen this time last week, I'd have knocked you out, because I don't know you and I don't like strangers. But anyway, you'd be goddamn crazy in my mind! The idea that this loveable idiot would be mine was still something that felt strangely foreign to me.

...therefore, I was incredibly saddened when he'd mentioned being unhappy about us yesterday. It made me unmentionably upset that he thought I was ignoring him, and I'd spend a while reconsidering the situation. While I was still not totally comfortable with people knowing about us, I could...maybe make it a little more obvious. I dunno, like shifting closer when we sat next to each other or some cheesy romcom shit. Perhaps later at this stupid game night I could try something...

"Mmmm baaaabe stop moving..." Ei said sleepily, and I slumped back against his chest. I had no idea what time it was, but the sun wasn't up yet, so too fucking early was my expert verdict.

"Why're you up...?" the sleepy voice said, and I just said "woke up a little too early. Go back to sleep"

"Ok...just don't move again..."

"Eijiro, I breathed!"

"Well don't..." he said, and I got over my horror by realising that he was still most likely out of it, and wasn't thinking properly. Could be fun to tease him with later though...

The idiot drifted back off, and I was left there, alone in consciousness once again, staring at the dark ceiling...

Wondering if I'd fucked it up.

I totally understood Eijiro's point, which was probably the worst part. If he was messing about and not showing me attention when I wanted it, I'd go mad! It made such infuriating sense that he wanted me to act more like a boyfriend should, and I loved him for it. It was almost a relief to get told something so powerful. It meant that I now wanted to fucking fix my stupid mistakes.

I managed to get myself back off to sleep, dreaming of ice-cream and happiness. Of popcorn and movies.

Of Eijiro.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly, and with absolutely no urgency whatsoever, I woke. My nose was clouded with a smell I could only describe as "Eijiro-esque", and I nuzzled into the large lump next to me. Suddenly, the large lump breathed, and I realised that it was in fact my boyfriend. Explains the smell...

Wait...

Deja vu washed over me, and I recalled my earlier waking. I shook my head as I sat up, seeing Eijiro still totally asleep in the bed. Smiling a little to myself, I was just going to get out of bed when the door swung open, and Eijiro's mother's head appeared.

"Oh, good morning Katsuki! I've got some breakfast here for both of you, seeing as you'll be in a rush shortly. If you need to, just get some of Eijiro's clothes. He won't mind if it's you~" she said, laying down a tray with two plates on it. I thanked her kindly for the food, and slowly shook Ei awake. He grumbled at me, but smiled as he came to, seeing the food.

"Hey, does your mother know about us?"

"Yeah, she figured it out last night. Did she say something?"

"Just that you wouldn't mind if I wore your clothes"

"Well...she's kinda right..."

"Sorry to disappoint, but I wouldn't fit those jeans"

"Oh right, I forgot. That ass too thick~?"

"....sure, let's go with that. I will however be stealing one of your shirts."

"Wh-why?"

"Because I want to"

"That's not how-"

"I guess I don't have to come to game night with you~" I said, twirling a finger through my hair.

"Goddamnit Katsuki, you win"

"Heh, just like always"

"You won't beat me in smash bros! My Wii Fit Trainer is too strong for you!"

"Pfft, you play as them?!"

"Hell yeah, I like the hoops when you double jump! What about you, mr wins-a-lot?"

"Bowser. Every time."

"....yeah, I might be a little fucked then"

"Who do the idiots play as?"

"Kami is Samus, and when he plays, Sero is Snake. Both tough opponents, I have to say"

"No match for me though~?"

"Nobody is Katsuki~"

"Heh, I've trained you well~"

"Trained? What am I, a dog?"

"Woof woof motherfucker, eat your breakfast!"

"Katsuki don't ever say that again, please!"

"Why not~?"

"Because it doesn't suit you!"

"Why doesn't it suit me?"

"Because you're usually all grr grr angry grr grr, you shouldn't be saying cute stuff like that!"

"I just called you a motherfucker and you think that's cute?!"

"What can I say~?"

"I hereby decree that I, Eijiro Kirishima, am a dunbass?"

"I hereby decree-"

"Don't actually say it!"

"You told me to though! Awww, do you not want me to say bad things about myself? You do care Katsuki~!"

"Of course I do, you're my boyfriend!"

"Shhhh! Keep it down!"

"Now eat your goddamn breakfast, we're going to be late!"

"Oh shit yeah, it's Monday!"

"Dumbass, did you forget?!"

"Yes, Katsuki, I did! Forgive me, the sonic boom of your asscheeks smacking together caused me to have migraines!"

"You're fucking dead!"
——————————————

Here lies Eijiro Kirishima:

A manly man, in life, and in death.

Fact of the Day: Wii Fit Trainer is OP, I don't make the rules. Also "woof woof motherfucker" might be my favourite line of all my fics-