Finale: yeah, I've decided I love you~

CW // some pretty evident power dynamics, a little fingering, sort of pet names, slight degradation (because...you know, it's me-)

Katsuki Bakugo

There was a....strange air about the dorm when I emerged from Ei's bedroom. I was free of my classes today, so it wasn't too shocking to admit that it was 9:30am that I woke, groggily walking out of the room. Ei was there in thre kitchen, talking with Kaminari and Shit-so, who I'd just realised was still here...wait a minute...

"Oh, morning Bakugo!!!" The blond loser screamed at me, and I felt the urge to hiss at him, but instead just flipped him off. I gave a half-hearted smile to Ei once he greeted me, something that I hadn't wanted Kaminari to see. Alas....

"Oh my god Kiri, did he just smile?!"

"Shut the fuck up, Kaminari! I can smile!"

"Yeah, but you don't! Trust me Hito, you've just seen something rare!"

"I figured..."

"Oi! You awake there, eyebags?"

"Not really no, but thanks for asking"

"...fucking whatever, I'm going back to bed"

I stormed out of the room, already fed up with his stupidity. A few minutes later, the door creaked open, and I peered up to see Ei. He placed two coffee cups down on the table by his bed and joined me. Cuddled close, he said "y'know...you need to stop being rude to people"

"Why? He's an idiot, I don't like him!"

"Well I do. And I'm not happy with you insulting my friends!"

"I hold the right to freedom of expression"

"Yeah well..keep at it and we'll see what happens~"

The subtle way he nipped my earlobe between his teeth after saying that told me what he meant. Managing (with some difficulty) to compose myself, I said "yeah? Don't tempt me~"

"You wouldn't like me when I'm angry, Kat~"

"What, you gonna Hulk Smash me~?"

"Hmmm....only if you misbehave~"

"And what exactly will happen if I do~?"

"Oh, nothing toooo bad, just.....well, I'm sure you'd walk after a week or so~?"

"A week? Sure about that~?"

"One, you've never taken anything before. Don't lie, I know I'm right. And two...you've seen my dick~"

"....honestly, I tried pretending I hadn't~"

"Awwww! Wanna refresh that memory~?"

"Wait until the idiots go out. If I'm gonna have my back broken, I want it to be in private~"

By this point he'd managed to clamber his way on top of me, our noses only inches from each other. He gently kissed my forehead (probably because of my morning breath), and said "but I want them to hear you screammmm~!" like an absolute child. The blush that spread across my face was like a rash, and I blurted out "I doubt you're that good!"

"Wanna bet~? If I can get you screaming my name before you cum, then you have to come to game night every week for two months"

"You're on, now go get them out of the house, I'm excited~"

"Hell yeah, gimme one minute~"

He took the still full coffee cups back to the kitchen, presumably placing them by the microwave for reheating once we were...done. I wasn't entirely confident about the bet I'd made with him, but it was damn sure that I wouldn't be giving in without a fight. The best way was to moderate the experience by not telling Ei what I liked. Perhaps it'd make the first time a little tame, but either way, there was no chance I was letting him beat me in any challenge.