*^Sapnap?^* ~Sapnap~

OMG I AM SOS SO SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG I HAVE HAD SUCH A HARD AND STRESSFUL TIME IN SCHOOL AND FORGOT ABLUT THIS FOR A BIT 😭😭

Anyway thank you to @DnfMyBeloved for this suggestion!  Also I am adding Dream to it because why not lmao.

-Relationship: you shall see-

-Little: Sapnap- (1-5)

-Cg: George & Dream-

(Tw: panic attack)
————————————————————————

~Sapnap POV~

George had just gone out to the store with Dream, this was the perfect time for me to regress. All of us are doing a meet up in Florida but I haven't told the others about my regression. I was tired after a long week of constant streaming and desperately needed a brake. I had figured out how to his my things under my bed. I sometimes managed to steal some of Dream's hoodies without him saying a thing.
I usually didn't regress to that young of an age unless I was scared shitless or if I was overworked/ really stressed. I figured I would probably end up slipping to the age of 3 so I pulled out a pull-up from the back of my closet and got comfortable in one of Dream's hoodies. I slowly began to slip to around the age of t
3. I grabbed out my little box from under my bed. I grabbed out a bottle and a pacifier and warbled over to my mini fridge. I took out two little things of juice and put them into the bottle. I felt myself slowly slipping younger but that didn't stop me from pulling out my favorite panda stuffie Dream bought me as a joke.
Truth be told I had always loved the panda but pretended to hate it when big. I had soon had all of my secret stuffed animals pulled out from under my bed and the back of my closet on the floor of my room along with playing blocks and coloring books with crayons. [Quick a/n: if you are wondering where Patches is, she is being taken care of for the time being that they settle into the house by Drista and Dreams mum :)] I was soon fully in the zone of playing with my stuffiest and making them fight and battle.

~Time skip to an hour later when Dream and Gogy came back~

~Dream POV~

Me and George had just gotten back to the house from the shops. I traveled into the house with a couple of the grocery bags as George trailed behind me with the rest. As we set the bags down with a rustle I began to hear giggling coming from upstairs. I was confused but rescinded to check it out. Oh wait i should get George too. "Gogs I heard something upstairs let's go look."I said. He nodded his head and fallowed me up the stairs.

~Sapnap POV~

Footsteps soon came up the stairs after I giggled at the show I was watching. I started to get a little bit scared and nervous therefore slipping younger. I had started to sob as there was nothing else I could do. I was too small to say anything.

~Dream POV~ I started to hear cry's coming from Sapnap's room. I gave George a quick glance and we both started running up the stairs. Once we reached Sapnaps door I opened it softly. "Sapnap?-"There on the floor of his room we saw Sapnap sitting with the stuffed panda i gave him, many plushies and other toys scattered on the floor and a sippy cup with juice in it on his floor. I went down to him as soon as I had seen the scene around him. "Hey buddy what's wrong?"I asked him. I had thought to age regression as what he was doing as it is something my sister uses. All Dap did was crawl into my lap and cry more. "Buddy did you think that we would get mad at you about you regressing?"I questioned softly. George had come over and started to rub his back. Sapnap nodded his head as an answer to my question. "Baby we will never be mad at you ok?" I told him. He just nodded his head. For the rest of the night me and George took care of Sapnap and would definitely have a conversation with him in the morning when he wakes up about this.

An- I have lost a lot of motivation so please please please GOVE ME ALL OF YOUR REQUESTS THEY CAN BE NON LITTLE SPACE JUST NO SMUT THERE CAN BE ANGST AND FLUFF JUST PLEASE I NEED HELP AND I START THE STRICT TEACHER IN THREE DAYS 😭😭😭😭😭 I'm done venting now good night lol