My fight

Bibliophilia
(n.) the loves of books

Ace's POV:2 weeks later:

Ace's POV:
2 weeks later:

"Dude what's on your mind?" Asked Jordan snapping me out of my thoughts. Or more exact making me look at him.

"Huh? Uh nothing" I said playing with my bike keys.

"I don't understand you dude? I mean you like her then why the fuck annoy the shit out of the girl?" He asked making me look at him and give him the dead look.

"I don't like her" I said making him sigh before he grabbed his burger.

"Shit....They're making out!" He said making me look at her direction quickly to find her still beside him on her phone while he had his hand on her thigh.

"Fucking dickhead" I said looking back Jordan while he was laughing making me give him the dead stare.

"Woooww I'm sorry relax..." he said making me roll my eyes.

"But she is hot though" he said making my fits clinch before he chuckled again while I looked back at her to find her standing and talking to her friend.

She had tight black jeans on with a black very short top while her hair was high in a bun making her look hot as hell. God that body.

And the angelic face

But god I hate her stupid of a boyfriend. Each time I see his lips touching hers I feel anger and all I see is red.

"When is your fight today?" Asked Jordan again making me look back at him.

"7 " I said drinking my coke.

"Do you know how many are coming?" He asked again making me sigh.

"I don't know as usual I guess the whole school maybe new members I don't know" I muttered before he talked....again. After I answered all his stupid questions we decided to take the day off. So we drove to my house.

As we reached there we headed to the game room while opening a few whiskey and beer bottles before we started to play.

Hours after hours it quickly turned 6 which means that I have to get ready now. Jordan drove back home so he also can get ready and we'll meet there.

I got ready before I went to my car and drove off. As I reached there it was already filled with people. Nothing unusual.

I parked the car behind the building before I walked into the filled crowded, but my eyes caught one person.

Noel

She looked fine as fuck. She had white short shorts on with and oversized racer jacket and some white Jordans. Her blond hair was high in a ponytail while she was standing with some girls and laughing making a smile crawl up my lips, but then it hit me.