Beach

Akrasia
(n.) lack of self-control

Noelani's POV: 3 days later

Noelani's POV:
3 days later.

"How about this one?" Asked Ella holding a pink bikini in front of me. We were out shopping since Ella is throwing a beach party which I'm honestly really excited about!

"Mmmm I don't know I want something you know..." I said looking through the swimsuits.

"Sexy? Hot?" She asked making me chuckle.

"Yes you could say that" I said making her sigh before she turned around and went back to find something. I have a lot of bikinis home but I wanted something new.

3 hours after I finally decided which bikini I wanted, and I also found a gift for my mom since her birthday is in like 3 days.

By now we were sitting and eating at Wendy's. I don't why the hell I love burgers so much and also fries!

"I think you'll look hot in that damn bikini that we used almost 3 hours on!" Said Ella annoyed making me giggle.

"Yeah I think that too" I said drinking my drink.

"How are things going between you and Jordan?" I then asked making her smile.

"Well...they are going great. I love him and yeah so does he" she said making us both chuckle.

"Did you guys did the nasty?" I asked making her look at me from under her eyes.

"Yesssss you did!" I said making her blush.

"Okay okay tell me everything" I said very excited. She started to talk and I made sure she didn't forget any detail.

5 hours after:

I got home a hour ago and I'm still trying to fit all of the new clothes into the damn closet. I maybe overreact a bit, I mean I bought a lot like a lot and my mom will probably have the talk with me that money doesn't grow on trees and all the bla bla bla.

And I know that they don't, I see how hard her and dad work and I appreciate that also I don't want to sound like a brat but I needed new clothes.

"URGHHHHH" I yelled taking my fingers through my hair. The clothes and underwear annnddd bikinis were laying everywhere on my bed making me throw my self on them making something fly on my face before I grabbed it.

It smells just like him. Ace.

I still have his hoodie, I don't know why though I mean he didn't ask for it and I honestly don't want to give it back I love how it smells.

He smells like fresh lemons and aftershave. I love it.

I'll hug it each night because of the damn smell. Why does he have to smell so good?! I mean I should like hate him shouldn't I? We always annoy the shit of each other's so I should.