Not worth my tears

Latibule
(n.) a hiding place; a place of safety and comfort

) a hiding place; a place of safety and comfort

Noelani's POV:
2 days later:

2 days have passed and I didn't feel like going to school because of what happened. I feel like ureghhh I don't even know, it isn't my first breakup and I think I kind off don't care because he don't deserve me.

That's what my mom said at least. But I don't know, I'm confused.

" Are you staying home today?" My mom asked entering my room. She have been treating me like a child and it annoys the shit out of me.

"Mom...please stop treating me like a 2 year old. I'm fine really!" I said holding her hand making her roll her eyes.

"I don't care you'll always be my 2 year old" she said making me give her a little smile.

"Don't let a boy or a man break your heart in a second while it took me 9 months to create it..." she said after a long silent making me realize that she's right.

"He's not worth it honey, don't let him effect your life who is he in the first place?" she said hugging me  making me chuckle while tears stream down my eyes.

"Thank you mom" I said pulling away while she removed the tears on my cheeks.

"It's up to you if you want to leave the house today but if I was you...I will walk to the school like I own it and don't give a fuck about anyone" she said before she kissed me and walked out the room.

She's right.

I stood up from my bed before I throw off my shirt and underwear. I walked to the shower before I took one. It felt good.

I walked out before I grabbed something to wear. I grabbed a pair of leather thigh pants with an oversized Nike t-shirt and Af1. I did my hair curls making it look very good.

I placed some makeup and my jewelry

I placed some makeup and my jewelry. After I sprayed perfume before I headed downstairs.

"Look who finally decided to come back!" Said Noah before he came and placed a hand on my shoulder while I chuckled and so did Ella.