Ignore

Noelani's POV:

"He probably thinks I'm weird now!" I muttered grabbing my pillow above my head.

"Or what about-" before I could finish cut Ella me off by holding her hand over my mouth.

"Shut the hell up...and no he don't think you're weird or maybe a bit buuuut you know he kissed you out of nowhere so it was a normal reaction" she said looking at me making me mutter a really before she said yes.

I know she's saying this just to make me feel better and I'm thankful because I believe it. I mean I guess it was normal. Hopefully.

"Anyways my mom is calling I'm staying at hers today I need to leave now...if you aren't comfortable around him after what happened you could come with me" she said before I hugged her.

"No it's fine I guess he'll think I'm even more weird if I leave" I muttered making her chuckle before we pulled away and she grabbed her belongs.

"I love you" she yelled half way out the door making me yelled making me giggle before she came again.

"I lovveeeee youuuu Noelllll" she yelled higher making me raise my brow.

"I love you too bitchhhh" I yelled back making her giggle before she closed the door before I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I finished I got out and grabbed an oversized shirt above my body. I placed my hair in a messy bun and went under the cold sheets.

With a sigh I throw my arms beside me. I couldn't sleep and it's like 2 at night. I kept thinking about the situation I went through today. I mean it was unexpected in every way.

Okay I do admit that I liked the feeling I felt when he pressed his lips on mine. It was something I never really felt before with my dearest of an ex.

I felt like this was the right thing, not something I'm getting forced too, I mean I did in some way it was after all him that kissed me, but why the hell did he kiss me in the first place?

He likes you

No he don't. I don't think he do I mean he have girls chasing him in the school everyday and he doesn't pay attention to any of them, he do in some way when he wants to fuck them though.

Okay what the hell am I doing?!

I should really sleep now and forget about this stupid moment today? I should probably just ignore it and act like nothing happened because he probably want the same.

Next day:

I grabbed the dark red dress before I placed it on and grabbed my AF1. They looked good together. I went to my makeup before I placed some and waved my blonde hair making it look simple.

I went back to the room before I grabbed my books in the bag and Mac with the charger

I went back to the room before I grabbed my books in the bag and Mac with the charger. I took my phone and walked out the room.

I hope he left or something.