Coal

Ace's POV:

I opened the door to the house and headed upstairs with a stupid smile on my face. She's so cute I swear. How her dimples shows when she smile or giggle her cute giggle making my heart light up.

"Someone is happy Today?" Asked my mom entering my room making me smile even more.

"Tell me Boy?" She asked before she sat on the edge of the bed a smile on her face.

"She is beautiful...pretty and gorgeous. But the thing is that I don't know if she feels the same..." I muttered sitting up before my mom talked.

"The girl from last I guess" she said smiling making me nod before she stood up.

"Look in her eyes and you'll find out" was all what she said before she walked out.

I stood up and went to take a shower. I placed some joggers on and went out. Axel was already in front of my bedroom door making me smile.

"What's up big man? Did you miss me?" I asked playing with him. I bent down before he started to lick my face making me push my back backwards.

"Let's Go and Feed you buddy" I said before he started to follow. I placed some food and water for him before I tapped him and went to grab a water for myself.

I looked up at the clock and it's only 11 PM. Great the night is getting long.

Just eat your pills Ace.

I fucking hate nighttime. And I hate those stupid of pills. They make me throw up and I avoid eating them.

I opened the door to the garden and went out before I sat down and throw my head back. The weather was getting cold.

I'm fucking tired and want to sleep but I fucking can't.

Just take your damn pills.

"Fuck" I muttered robbing my face before I leaned on my knees.

I stood up and went back inside before I sat on the couch. Axel came and placed his head on my lap before I grab the remote and turned the tv on.

I placed something and 'tried' to watch it. My mind was somewhere else. Or more exact kept trailing back to the day he died in front of me.

He killed himself right in front of me and my mom. He didn't want us. He never really loved us. He used to hit my mother and make her beg for mercy and when I tried to stop him he did the same.

I still have the damn mark on my arm but I covered it with ink.

Noelani's POV:
2 weeks later:

I stood up and grabbed Ace's hoodie. I still have it and it's mine now. I don't care. My hair was a total mess and I looked probably like shit but I don't care.

I stood up and realized that it's 3 at night. I tried to get back to sleep but I couldn't, so I decided to do something or more exact I want to draw.

I grabbed the coal and started to draw. The ash on the girl that was sitting in the train the other day. She looked sad but she was pretty.