Chick-fil-A

Ace's POV:

I was getting of the car before I walked inside the building. As I stepped inside I walked to Jordan since he was standing and talking to Liam.

"What's up" I said giving them a bro hug as usual. We were talking before Noel came rushing down the hall and passed us.

"You bastard!" She yelled slapping Jaxon making him smirk.

"What is it Noelani? Didn't you like the fuck?" He asked before she was about to slap him. Before I could walk to them ran Noah to him and started to punch him making me walk to Noel since she was trying to get Noah of the idiot Jaxon.

"How the fuck could you do this to my sister you bastard?!" He asked punching him. I looked at Ella before she knew what I wanted to know.

"He have been telling everyone that he fucked her and posted a voice video of her you know..." she said making me take Noah of him before I went on him and started to punch him.

"Oh my god! Ace !" I heard her yell while her brother was kicking him.

Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me away before I saw Jordan and Liam.

"Ace for fuck sake! Chill!" They yelled making me remove the blood from my mouth.

"All of you! Principals office NOW!" Yelled the teacher before I walked out the school. I fucking couldn't care less right now.

I walked to my car before I speeded off to the gym. Punching something will be good right now.

Noelani's POV:

"Detention all of you for 5 days!" Said the principal before me and Noah walked out. I can't fucking believe what Jaxon did right now.

I didn't talk to Noah because no one should when he is angry or pissed. Just an advice I'm giving you all.

We soon reached the house and he went out and slammed with the door. I went out as well and followed him to the house. As he opened the door my dad came to the view making me run and hug him.

"Hi dad" I said pulling away before he gave me a smile that I returned.

"Hi sweetheart how are you- wait why are your knockels bleeding?" Asked my father walking to Noah before I gave Noah the look.

"Nothing happend dad I punched the punching bag without gloves" he said making me sigh in relive.

"Anyways dad! Did you bought a gift for mom?" I asked holding his hand making him smile.

"Yes...I don't know if she's gonna like it but I'm gonna take her a month to Hawaii" he said making my eyes widened.

"You don't know?! She's gonna love it!" I said jumping excited making him laugh.

"What about you guys clean up before your mother come..." he said making us smile before I kissed his cheek and went to my room.

I went and took a shower before I walked out and placed something nice on since it's moms birthday and dad decided to make food.

I grabbed my phone before I texted Ace.

Me: hi. Um i just wanted know if you were okay?

I waited and waited but he didn't answer making me sigh before I texted Ella. We talked for about 15 minutes before I decided to go down and help dad.