Stupid

Noelani's POV:
Next week.

Of course it meant nothing what the hell am I thinking? I'm an idiot of thinking that he may have liked me. Fucking stupid.

"So what do you want to eat?" Asked Noah making me look at him and see him looking at me. I came back home 2 days ago since Noah also got back.

The whole week me and Ace haven't really talked, we didn't even eat together or anything. I'll wake up early to leave before he wakes us and at the school we only my sits together at Bobbles with E and her bf, where he'll be leaving after to the gym and come back really late at night.

"Anything will be good" I muttered making his eyes widened.

"Since when are you like this?" He asked. I usually have a specific food that I crave everyday but not today I guess.

"Fine make lasagna or something" I said again before he decided to make lasagna. He pushed the cutting board in front of me making me roll my eyes.

"And I thought you'll make it" I said grabbing red bell pepper before I started to cut it while we were talking.

"I still can't believe how you all won when they had my dearest ex on the team" I said making him chuckle before he talked.

"I may or may not have cracked his nose so he couldn't play" he said making me giggle. He placed the onions with all the other veggies in a pan making the smell flood.

Knock

Knock

"Did you call someone to come over?" I asked Noah making him mutter a no while I was getting of the chair so I could go and see who's knocking on the door.

I opened the door making Adriana come to the view making me give her smile that she returned. She didn't say anything I didn't either before I started to give her the what look.

"Could you maybe tell me why you're here?" I asked in a polite way making her smile again before she talked.

"Is Noah home?" She asked making me open the door fully so she can see Noah.

"Noah you have a guest" I said making him turn around and look at her before he talked.

"Wow um hey what are you doing here?" He asked making me smile. It's clearly that he like her and he don't want to admit it.

They both didn't say anything and kept looking at each other's like I wasn't in the room with them. And my stupid of a brother didn't tell the girl to come inside.

I cleaned my throat before they both looked at me making me give Noah the look and finally understand.

"Right...come in" he said making her step in while I walked back to the kitchen and sat down on one of the bar chairs.

Adriana came and sat beside me smiling while Noah went across us.

"We are making dinner, or more exact Noah is making dinner since his food is the best" I said placing the tomatoes in the salad.

"Really?" She asked surprised making me say yes before Noah talked.

"You could stay...you know for dinner" he said making me look at him smiling and then the Adriana.

"He's right you can stay we need company" I said when she said no that she'll bother us.

"Okay then" she said sounding very happy before she asked what she can help us with.

"Nothing actually we just finished" I said before my phone started to buzz making me dry my hands with the towel before I walked up to my room.

"What's up girlllll!" yelled Ella making me know she's drunk.