Jealous

Noelani's POV:
Couple of days later:

I walked to my locker before I placed my books inside. Ella came beside me with a huge smile making me know what's coming isn't good.

"What is it Ella spit it out" I said grabbing my math book.

"Okayyyy soooo...there is a party-" before she could finish I cut her off.

"Nope not gonna happen, I'm done to taking care of you when you're drunk so no" I said closing my locker looking at her making her sigh.

"Come onnnn please, please, please babeeeee pleaseeee-" she said making me cut her off.

"Are you gonna leave me alone if I agree?" I asked while she gave me poppy eyes and nodded.

"Fine" I Said with a sigh making her smile before she hugged me.

"Who's party is it?" I asked.

"Jordan's...he is throwing a party today while his parents are away" she said before the bell rang.

"Great but I need to go now" I said walking to my math class. I walked in and sat down before Ace also came in and went to his usual seat which is the last, he didn't look happy today since he usually give me a smirk.

Soon the teacher came in with a guy beside him. He looked okay good to be honest. Brown hair with blue eyes while he had Jordan's on and black jeans.

"This is the new student, would you present yourself?" The teacher asked him making him talk.

"No" he said in one word making the class giggle before the teacher rolled her eyes and told him to sit somewhere. He looked around the whole room before his eyes stopped at me.

With a smirk he started to walk towards me before he throw his bag down and sat down making his cologne flood.

"I'm Mason" he said holding his hand so I could shake it.

"Okay- um I'm Noelani" I said before I placed my hand in his making him smirk.

"If you both are done talking then we should maybe start?" Said the teacher making me roll my eyes before she started to talk as always.

2 hours after:

As I was about to walk out the classroom the teacher stopped me.

"Noelani Brooklyn show Mason around" she said well ordered in that matter making me stop and look at her and the guy.

"I c- um okay" I said when she walked past me making Mason giggle.

"It's normal" I said walking out the class with him following. I placed my books in the locker before I texted Ella that I'll come to Bobbles later when I finish with him.

"So this is the sport hall, and this way is the biology class-" before I could finish he cut me off.

"You are very beautiful" he said making me look back at him.

I'm probably blushing right now. Yup you are.

"T-thank you" I said before I looked away again.

"So where is the half of the school?" He asked when we entered the cafeteria and no one was there.

"Bobbles...the whole school hang out there and we almost own the place, it's very fun actually you should come one day-" I started.

"Well then what are we doing here yet?" He asked making me giggle.

"If you want me to show you there I can do it" I said making him smirk.