Whore

Lacuna
(n.) a blank space, a missing part.

Noelani's POV:

Noelani's POV:

My head was hurting so badly and my eyes couldn't open. I felt myself laying on something very soft while someone was touching my face.

I tried to open my eyes again and they finally opened making the big black sealing hanging come to the view. I turned my head to see Ace beside me his thumb scratching my cheek.

"W-what happened?" I whispered trying to sit op while he held a glass of water in front of me. I drank some before he talked.

"You've been drugged" he said making my brows raise.

"Wh- how ?" I asked before I realized I had a shirt on. Is smelled like him.

"Did you change me?!" I asked before he talked.

"Chill noel...you still have your bikini under" he said making me sigh.

"I want to know what happened" I said trying to stand.

"I don-" I cut him off.

"Ace I want to know!" I said seriously before he started to talk. He told me everything making me want to kill Jaxon. I fucking hate him.

"wait where the fuck are you going?!" He yelled while I was walking downstairs. As I was about to pull the handle to the door he grabbed me by my forearm and closed the door.

"Ace let go!" I said looking into his eyes while removing his grip from me.

"Where the fuck are you doing?!" He asked in the same tone as mine.

"Home okay!" I yelled making him lick his lips before he took his fingers through his hair.

"Fine...okay but it's cold wait here!" He said pointing his index at me making me roll my eyes.

"Fine!" I said when he kept giving me the dead stare. He ran upstairs before he quickly came down again with a hoodie and joggers.

"Turn around" I said making him sigh before he did it.

"What is the point if you was 'naked' on the beach last day" he said annoyed making me roll my eyes while I was wearing his clothes.

"You can Turn now" I muttered before he turned around and his eyes started to scan me making me ask a what.

"Nothing now come on" he said walking in front of me. He went to his car before he drove off. There was silent but not awkward silent, I was thinking about how the fuck Jaxon could do this towards me it's the second time now I just can't understand why the fuck he doesn't understand that I'm not fucking ready!

Soon we reached a the house I got off and so did he making me give him a confused look while he kept walking to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked chasing him. The door opened and my mom came to the view making me jump in her arms.

"Oh- hi...wait what happened to you?" She asked her hand going over my neck slowly making me wonder what she's talking about.

"What do you mean?" I whispered walking upstairs. I opened the door to my room before I walked in and went to the mirror.

I look like a whore. He have left hickeys all the way down my neck. That bastard. I'm gonna kill him I swear.

"Ace told me what happened- are you okay sweetie?" Mom asked placing her hand on my shoulder before she hugged me.

"I look like a whore" I muttered making her pull away and hold my cheeks.

"No you're not okay he is the manwhore he is a psychopath and I'm gonna talk with the police and school about it okay?" She asked making me nod before she hugged me again.

"Okay now fresh up so you can eat something" she said before she walked out leaving me alone in the room.

I walked to the bathroom before I realized how oversized the clothes I had on were. They also smelled like Ace a lot.

I took them off before I went under the warm water. It feels good. It's removing his disgusting touch from my body.

After the shower I went out and grabbed something to wear. I went with some black comfy shorts and a hoodie before I walked downstairs and saw Mom making food.

I gave her a little smile before I walked to the living room.

"Here is the soup drink it all" she said placing it down making me knit my brows. I hate soup.

"Mom please" I mumbled before she gave me the look making me know I have no escape. I grabbed the spoon before I started to eat it, while she kept asking if I was okay.

"Mom please I'm fine okay!" I said annoyed because it was starting to get very annoying. It's not like I've been raped...

Well almost.

"Where is Noah?" I asked before she told me that he have a game in Texas and well be back after 2 days. We were talking for hours before mom decided that we should watch something since I'm in a bad mood.

2 hours later:

I was by now heading upstairs to my room. As I opened the door my phone lightened up making me walk to it.

Annoying Ace: I just wanted to see if you were okay?

Me: I'm fine.

Me: btw thank you for you yeah- you know.

Annoying Ace: you're welcome noel

Me: you have to get annoying at the end of course

Annoying Ace: what can I say it's my thing to annoy you. You should sleep now, goodnight Noelani.

Me: goodnight Ace

I placed my phone down before I removed the duvet and went under. I tried to sleep but my eyes kept hurting so badly.

A tear escaped my eyes making me remove it quickly before I sat on the bed. I removed the duvet and stood up at walking to my painting board.

I grabbed the black coal before I started to draw making my hands black like the night. I love when my hands get black when I hold the coal. I don't know why.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
What's ⬆️ hope ya all are doing good and enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it is to short I'll do better next chapter 😊

Sorry for grammar mistakes😩

Vote 🐥🐥