The green eyed , dark raven hair boy

Annabeths POV

After getting off the guys bike I look at him ." Thank you ." I smile softly then says " May I see my Knight  and shiny armor ." I chuckled softly as I joke around with him . I was expecting some guy with tattoos on his face and a missing tooth but when he took his helmet off I got lost in his eyes . Wow those eyes they're beautiful I can get lost in them forever they're sea green like the ocean , then I saw his messy Raven black hair.

"I'm Percy Jackson what's your name?" He smiled as he looks at me so I smile softly " It's nice to meet you Percy I'm Annabeth Chase . " I extended my hand out to him he softly grabs it as his jacket selves rises up he quickly pulls it down." Sorry I have some umm" he softly rubs his arm . Does he cut , no he .... Well I can't judge cause anyone can self harm no matter how happy they look" is your arm okay Percy ?"

He looked at me and smiled" yeah it's fine it's just I have tattoos that need to be cover up or I'll get expelled and I don't want that cause my stepdad works here." He smiled softly " May I see them ?" I smiled as we walk the hallways he gave me a mischievous smirk" I'll show you them later in the future , but for now I'll show one okay." I nod as he takes his phone out to show me one of them " this is one of my tattoos it's my first one actually." I looked at it as it was Lady Artemis I smiled as I look at him" May I ask why you got that?" He looked away " Um I rather not , not yet cause I barely know you okay ?"

I looked up at him he was right we just did meet " Yeah that sounds great." As we were walking my best friend Piper runs to me and tackles me with a hug " Annabeth you got into Goode high!" I smiled as her boyfriend walked up and shook Percy's hand " Hey Percy how's aunt Sally doing?" Wait Jason and Percy are cousins how have I never seen him before while hanging out with them " So I see you met Percy , Annabeth ?" Piper softly smirked as she looked at him " Yeah he drove me to school it was raining and I stood under my porch while waiting for the rain to stop , so Percy and Jason are cousins ?" Jason and Percy looked over to us " Yeah on the dad side of the family his um ." Percy turned away looking upset" know what forget I asked?" Percy looked over " no um my dad and his dad were brothers mine passed away when I was 3 he was a sea captain of a fishing boat there was a storm and the boat got flipped over by a rouge wave ."

He softly smiled as Jason rubbed his back. As we walked off I walked over and whispered to Piper" how come I never see him when you throw small parties ?" She looked at me " he goes sometimes it's just he really doesn't like being around the people who show up sometimes cause .." she trailed off as her eyes widen" oh shit no." She whispers " What?" Before she can answer I see Percy head  get slammed into the locker hard .