New relationship

Annabeth's POV

As I sat on my porch waiting for Percy I smile as I see his bike roll up to a stop he leaned up as he flipped his visor up . I smiled as I look at him and see his arms . Wait where's his jacket also I just realized he has muscular arms I walk up to him as he hands me a helmet ." So Percy where's your jacket at?" He smiled while helping me on his bike " my step dad talked to the principal and convinced him to have me show my tattoos since it my senior year also that means I can join the swim team." He smiled really big as he said that.

I held onto  him as we drove to school he smells like the beach and I love that smell. I don't know how I can smell it through his helmet but oh gods I love that smell . " what smell?" Percy chuckled. Oh shit I said that out loud " um you smell like the beach and I love the way beaches smell ." He chuckled softly " yeah I don't know how I smell like that honestly." I smile as we get to school he parked his bike and looked at me while helping me off his bike then we took our helmets off " So about yesterday's date Percy." He looks down at me and softly smile " what about it ?" I smile as I lean up and kiss him softly . His lips tasted like sea salt and the kiss felt amazing. " I really enjoyed it." He smiled softly as he kiss me back then I heard Piper squeal " I told you Jason that they'll be a couple." Me and Percy look over at them " Crap . Couldn't you guys waited a little longer now I have to dye my hair any color she wants for the rest of the year . Shit " we  laughed as he face palm. 

I chuckled softly as I hold Percy's hand he leans down and whispers softly " My mom really loves you Wise girl." He chuckled as I look up at him" Wise girl ? Why with the nickname?" He shrugged " cause your super smart and wise when it comes to choosing stuff."

He smiled bringing my hand to his lips as he kisses it softly. " well good thing she loves me cause I really like  her son." I smile softly. I blush as I just said that. I look up and just see him smiling " I really like you too." He softly whispers before kissing me again