The Nico protection Duo

Hazels POV

When we all walked into school it was really nice and cozy to be here I looked up at Frank he's also new here he's really cute . Kinda reminds me of a fluffy panda bear . As we were walking someone pushed Percy against the lockers ." Look at tis Percy actually has a group of friends." He tries to punch Percy but Nico grabs the bullies hand " Don't hit my cousin you freak ." Yeah , Nico and Percy have a strong brotherly bond ever since Bianca had died ." Get your hands off of me you idiot." he shoved Nico to the ground, which wasn't a smart idea cause next think I know both Percy and Jason punched the bully in the face then kicked him . I run over to Nico " hey you okay ?" He nods" I'm fine ." He gets up and dust himself off Percy and Jason walked over to Nico as well as the others " sorry about him Nico , Matt was an old friend until he found out about my scars from Gabe." We nodded as Nico said under his breath" I'm going to kill that Matt kid ."

As we go to class I bump into this tall blonde kid" oh my god I so sorry." He said as he has a accent . I look at him " it's okay I'm Hazel Levesque . This is my half brother Nico Di  Angelo ." I smiled as Nico looks at him as he blushes" nice to meet you both my name is Will Solace can you help me find Mr.Blofis room I'm new ." I look at him" we're new here also but he's our cousins stepdad so maybe we can get there together." He nodded as we all walk to his class.

"So Will. Where did you move from ?" Nico asked as he softly smiled  while walking between me and Will ."Austin , Texas  I used to live here in New York but I moved to Texas to live with my mom after her and my dad got a divorce, I moved back here to spend some time with him he's actually the music teacher here ." I nodded as Nico just looks at him smiling " We just moved from New Orleans." I smile as we enter the room I see the teacher and walk to him ." Mr.Blowfish?" I smile softly as he looks up " it's Blofis you must be Hazel and Nico right?" We nod " it's nice to meet you Percy told me a lot about you two ." He smiled as we get to our seats as Will and Nico sits next to me

" So Nico?" Will looked diver at Nico as he was playing with his mythomagic card . Nico looked up" yeah." Will looked over " what you got there."Nico just looked up and smiled brightly as he goes on about it and how to play it as he moved his chair super close to Will.
" So Will after school today my cousins are throwing a party want to come over and hang out with us ?" I softly smile looking at him as he just nods at me " that'll be fun "