Chapter 5: Olivia

Moona goes to her office and sit on her table, she let a long sigh and relax. "Phew, what a day." As she relaxing, she remember she had to record her voice for documentary for today. "Alright, mic's on." She check her equipment to make sure it's properly working. "Alright, Tuesday, 29 October 2019. Today is my second week managing this place, it's very tiring and frustrating to work alone, I don't know why there's not a single person want to work here. But luckily there's one boy approaching me, he seems like a good boy, I shouldn't accept him because he's too young but since I really need an employee, I have no choice, at first he's not really good at making coffee and dessert. And his serving skill is not that good, but what makes me shocked is that boy can adapt and improvise quickly, he quickly remembering the table without I told him to, he even makes the customer laugh and many other, baut judging from the interview, he's a shy one. I don't know how a shy boy managed to make most of my customers laugh but he seems enjoying this job. *sigh* Maybe I should give him a bonus." She turn off the voice recorder and lean on her chair. "Maybe I should check to see how's he doing."

Meanwhile Y/N mop the floor while listening to a music on a gramophone near him, but sometime he worry about his joke he made to the customers. "Do I really make people laugh? Or they just laugh at me?" He said while mopping the floor. "You don't have to think about it." "Wha-" Y/N look back and he saw Moona in front of him. "I'm sure they enjoying it, even if they didn't find it funny, I'm sure they'll tell you." "Yeah maybe, but I still afraid that someday people mad at me because of my joke or something." Moona chuckled then she pat his shoulder. "Trust me, you don't have to think about it." Hearing that Y/N can't really do anything. "But, maybe I shouldn't do it too often." "Well suit yourself, anyway here." Moona give him an envelope. "What's this?" "Your payment." "Eh?" Y/N open the envelope and he see a money which worth $80. "What? But I thought I only get $40 dollar per day?" "It's a bonus, you've work hard today, you help me so much." Hearing that, Y/N bow and say. "Thank you." Moona is a bit shy hearing that, her face turning red. "Ah- eh N-No, I'm the one who should say thank you. You've helped me managing this café." Moona approaching him and hug him. "Now go, Let me finish the mopping, you must be tired." Y/N's face is turning red and hot, then he nod and leave without a word, Moona know he's too shy to say a word for now.

"I wonder how Y/N's doing?" Olivia say while laying down on her bed. Olivia and Y/N has been a friend since they were kids, even their parent had a great relationship before they were born. They always share their secret so Olivia and Y/N is like a brother and sister, they know each other so well. But one thing that Y/N didn't know is Olivia likes Y/N since Elementary School, but she never say anything about it. A sound of fence from outside can be heard, Olivia look outside through her window and she saw Y/N is already home. She wave at him and he wave back, Olivia signal him to call her tonight and he agree.

Y/N open the door then goes to bathroom to wash his hand and face, he then open his computer and open Discord to call Olivia. "Hey Y/N how are you doing?" "Pretty good and uhh I already got a new job, and it seem that the owner like my performance, if I'm lucky I can work at there for 3 month." "Ah I see, so how's the café? What kind of place is that?" "Well you could say that the place is so comfortable and the owner seems nice. And the atmosphere like England in 1920." "Really? I gotta visit it someday." Y/N chuckled. "Hey, wanna play Modern Warfare? It finally has multiplayer released 4 days ago." Olivia say. "Well ok." Y/N open his favourite game and play with Olivia, they play Search and Destroy but unfortunately they lose due to the try hard. "Man we lose." Olivia say while sigh. "Damn, these guy is so sweat." They both decided to play other mode and finally they having fun unlike before. "Y/N." "Hmm?" "Have you found a girlfriend in your school?" "What? No. Why you ask that?" Hearing that Olivia feel relieved knowing she still has a chance to confess her feeling." I..." Olivia is nervous at first. "Actually, I like-" "JUGGERNAUT!" "Eh?" They both panic because there's juggernaut spawning near them causing them to panic then laugh.

About a few minutes they managed to win the game, Y/N decided to quit because it's almost his time to sleep. "Welp, GG, But unfortunately I have to go because it's almost 10 PM." "Oh ok, sure see you tomorrow." "See ya." Y/N close the call and get ready to sleep, he stare at the ceiling while thinking about Reine. "Why am I always think about her, do I fell in love to her?" He keep staring at the ceiling then he look at the window. "If I did, it wouldn't be possible for me to tell her, she will reject me at that point, ok enough, time to back to reality and sleep." Y/N slowly close his eye then sleep waiting for the next day.

To Be Continued...