Chapter 6: We Meet Again

On the morning in the school, Y/N sit alone on the chair near canteen like usual, he wait for the class to start while reading, then a door opened and he can see Matsuri crying when getting out from that room Y/N can hear some of the student from different class talk about her. "I wonder why she always crying every time she get out of that room?" "Yeah me too, but when I ask her what's wrong, she didn't answer my question, she just say "I'm fine." Then leave." "Well I guess we can just hope that she didn't involved in anything serious." "Yeah, me too." Hearing that Y/N stand and approach them. "Hey excuse me." "Yes, can we help you?" "Do you guys know or at least have a single info about Matsuri?" "Yes, but who are you?" "I'm one of her classmate, I noticed that she cried for no reason this month, and now it's a lot worse." "Really? A month?" "Yes, I tried to ask her but she just say I'm fine." "I see..." "So, is there any info about her?" "Well not much, just a rumor. The rumor say that Matsuri live with some kind of broken family, but I didn't really sure." "But have you check that rumor?" "She live in a pretty far house, I can't go to her house." They all silent for a second. "I think we should investigate it." "Yeah, but how?" "Well we can think about it later, but first, who's your name?" "Oh, my name is Ryan, and this is Daniel." "My name is Y/N" Then the bell rang. "Well then, I have to go, maybe we'll discuss this later." "Yeah ok, see you." Y/N leave them both and goes to the classroom and sit waiting for the teacher.

"Hey Y/N I never realize that you can talk to other." "Oh come on Noel." But a teacher came in and greet the class. "Morning students, today, Ms. Choco has been moved to other class, so there will be a new teacher that will teach you." He signal the new teacher to come in but when the new teacher come in, Y/N were shock and stunned by the new teacher, she slowly come in the class, the boys in the class are also stunned by the new teacher's beauty. She has white short hair and beautiful glasses, her face look so pretty and elegant, it's her. "Woah" "Who is she?" "She looks so pretty." That's what the comment from the boy in the class but Y/N just say. "What in the hell? How did she?..."

She wave her hand at them and introduce herself. "Hi everyone, my name is Pavolia Reine, but you can just call me Reine, from today I'll be your nice to meet you." She smiled then almost all boy and some girl stand and say. "Nice to meet you to Ms. Reine!" But Y/N didn't stand or say anything, he just sit there and stare with confusion until Reine point her finger at him and say. "Oh hey, I never thought you study in here Y/N, guess you're right, we had a strange destiny or something haha." What have I gotten myself into? Y/N ask that question inside his head, the boy in the class look at him, it's very awkward. "You know her Y/N?" Noel ask while pointing at Reine. "Umm yeah, we met in the train and talk there." Hearing his answer, some of the boys in the classroom whisper about him. "How a loser like him can meet such a beautiful woman? Aren't he's an introvert?" "Yeah, I wonder why not just the other guy like Nate or Daniel? They both much cooler than this wimp." Hearing that Y/N can only hold his anger.

Reine notice his feeling, she try to help him and make sure no one notice it. "Alright everyone, now everyone please be quiet, I don't want any disturbance when I'm teaching, understand?" Reine say while using her cute smile to make the boys in class obey her. "Yes ma'am!" Unlike any teacher, somehow the boys in the class completely obey her, usually it took about 5 or 10 minutes to make them sit and pay attention to the class but Reine can do it in less than 30 seconds. "Well that's somehow effective." The class went along as usual but more quiet so Y/N can easily focus at the lesson.

A bell rang meaning it's time to break. "Alright everyone don't forget about your assignment." "Yes ma'am!" Reine leave the classroom and some of the student go out too, some of the student stay while Y/N stay in the classroom, he open his launch box but he can hear some of the boy in the class talk about Reine, he tried to ignore it but in the end he listen to them anyway. "So what did you think about the new teacher?" "Her? Damn, I expect she would be pretty. But I didn't knew that she will be so hot, I mean look at that waist." "Yeah, but how that loser knows her?" Y/N know they looking at him so he pretend to read. "I don't know, anyway if you can do anything what do you want to do with her?" "Man you know me, I'll fuc-" Y/N immediately close his ear after hearing that. "What the fuck was that?" Y/N keep closing his ear while staring at the floor until someone pat him. "Y/N!" "Woah sorry, what's wrong Noel?" "Miss Reine calls you in the infirmary." "What does she need?" "She said she wants to talk to you in private." "Ok." Noel leave and Y/N can hear the boy talk about him again. " You hear that?" "Yeah how a loser like him gets a special treatment from her? He didn't deserve it." But Y/N decide to leave now.

Y/N arrive at the infirmary, he knock the door before entering. "Excuse me ma'am, you need something?" "Ah yes, come in, lock the door." Y/N lock the door and walk towards her. "Sit." Reine point at nearest bed, Y/N sit on the bed while Reine move a chair near him. "Now I will ask you some question and you will answer it, be honest ok?" Reine say while patting his thigh to comfort him. "Yes." He nod. "First, are you often get bullied by your classmate?" Y/N is a bit shocked hearing that question no one in this school ask that question so it's normal for him to react that way. "Y-Yes." "How often you were bullied?" "Everyday, every time. Almost all boys in the class bullying me, of course some of them is kind to me." "I see, it must be hard for you, alright next question. This is a serious one you ready?" "I'm ready." Reine move and sit on the bed beside him. "Woah M-Miss-" "Don't call me Miss Reine, just call me Reine I already told you." "O-Ok." "Now." She touch his thigh to comfort him.

"Do you fell in love... with me?" Hearing that Y/N went completely red. "I-I... H-How did you?.." Y/N quickly leave but prevented by Reine. "Wait." Y/N slowly sit again. "It's ok, just be honest." Y/N were nervous for a moment but he finally answer the question. "Y-Yes! Yes I do." After answering that question, he stare at the floor while worrying about her reaction. "Since when?" "S-Since the first time I meet you in the bus." Y/N keep worrying about her reaction, her hand slowly move to his face but Y/N close his eye in fear and thought that she will slap him but instead, he feel warmth on his cheeks and wet on his lips. "Hmph?!" He open his eye and it turns out she kiss him, Y/N didn't expect this to happen, he tried to resist because he feels this is not right but he can't resist her kiss. Reine broke the kiss and slowly lay him down. "It's ok, you've been strong for too long, just relax now~" Y/N's tear slowly come out from his eye but Reine wipe it. Then Reine slowly open two buttons of his shirt. "R-Reine..." "Ssshh." Her hand slowly touch his shoulder and she kiss his neck causing Y/N let out a low and soft moan. He then wrap his hand around her back as if he didn't want to lose her. "It's ok, you've been too strong for too long, this is your reward~" She kiss him again but this time she use her tongue to kiss him. Y/N tries to imitate the kiss from movie he watch before while thinking this is too good to be gone. "I wish I can stay like this forever." Y/N say in his mind.

To Be Continued...