Chapter 9: See You Later

At that time Y/N wait impatiently for Afternoon to come, he feels excited because he'll visit her teacher's house but he also feels nervous, at the same time today is Saturday, meaning school and café is closed. But at the same time he need to do something. Now it's 13PM. He keep waiting while looking at the window, then he hear a phone ringing on his cabinet. Y/N approach it and answer the call. "Hello?" "Hi Y/N, it's me Olivia." Y/N notice Olivia's tone sounds she's nervous. "Are you alright Ollie? You sounds pretty nervous." "I-I'm fine, I just want to invite you to play some game, do you want to play?" But unfortunately, currently Y/N didn't want to play any games. "Sorry Olivia, how about next time?" Hearing that Olivia's tone change from nervous yet excited to soft and low tone. "O-Ok then, see you next time." Then she close the call, Y/N wondering what happened to her, it's not like her at all.

Olivia slowly put the phone and sit on the couch, she sigh and seems almost cry. She just hug her pillow and lay on her bed and tear is slowly coming out from her eye. "If you only you know..." She said on low tone. Then she slowly close her eye and sleep.

It's 4PM, Y/N wakes up from his bed and change his clothes to go to Reine's house, later he finally arrived at his teacher's house, when he's about to knock the door, suddenly he feel very shy, he can't even knock the door. "God, what happen to me?" Then he breath to calm himself. "Phew, ok, you got this." Slowly, he knock the door. "Excuse me? Miss Reine." But no one answer. He tries to knock the door again. "Hello, Reine?" But again, no one answer. Feeling sad, he returned to his home, but when he about to leave the gate, he hear someone calling him. "Ah, Y/N you came." Y/N feels a bit relieved she's in her house. "Come in."

He slowly step inside her house with shy feeling and expression. Reine notice it and quickly comfort him. "Aww it's ok, just relax and sit here." She lead her to the couch while he sit. At first Y/N is a bit awkward when he talk to her but after few minutes he finally no, longer feeling anxious. "Hahaha really, you did that?" Reine ask while laughing. "Yes of course, I know it's dumb but I did that." Reine and Y/N laugh together. "Hold on." Reine get up and then come back with whiskey on her hand, seeing this Y/N instantly understand what's gonna happen. "Umm Reine, Ain't that will be a bad idea?" "Oh come on, just one sip please." Seeing Reine plead with cute face, he can't resist it. "*Sigh* Fine." She pour the whiskey in the glass then they both cheer. 50 minutes later they become drunk,

Reine act like a 7 year old child while Y/N is also drunk but he manage to control his personality. "God dang, I knew this is a bad idea." Y/N say while holding his headache. "Heey Y/N, when did you split totewo?" "I'm sorry what?" "When you become two?" Because Reine is drunk right now some of the word didn't even make sense, so do Y/N. "Reine what are you saying?" "Doesn't matter, two Y/N means two lobe." Two what? wait wha-" Reine push Y/N and now she's on top, her hand were holding his shoulder so that he can't escape, her expression looks like she just catch a prey. "Gotchu now~" "Reine wai-" Reine kiss him, her lips is what shock him the most, Y/N feels she's too aggressive. She lock his tongue and didn't even want to broke the kiss. Then finally she broke the kiss, some saliva were coming out from her mouth and drop to his face. "Hmmm I don't want to let you go~" She cuddle him like she hugging her baby. (So this is how aggressive kiss feels like huh? Honestly this feels better than I thought.) Y/N said inside his mind. (Is this really the mature fully grown woman that I meet in that station? Now she looks like a toddler, it's cute. ) Then Y/N hear a snore coming out from Reine's mouth. "Ah, she's asleep." He turn his head to see his beloved one. Her face looks very beautiful, it's like seeing a flower from heaven. Y/N sighed then decided to sleep, he slowly close his eye, waiting for the next day, what's gonna happened to him? No one knows. He then decided to wrap his arm around her. "See you later, my flower."

The End