Chapter sixteen:"She's awake!!"

*two weeks later*

Katara's POV:
I groaned slightly hearing something beeping continuously.

I opened my eyes slowly, looking around I noticed I was in hospital room.

I felt someone wrapping their arms around my body, pulling me closer to them.

"Thank spirits you're awake" they whispered and I immediately knew it was Aang.

I felt something wet dropping on my neck.

Oh shit, he's crying.

I immediately wrapped my hands around his neck, resting my chin on his shoulder.

We pulled away from the hug and I used my thumb to wipe away his tears.

"Why the hell would you do that?"

Aang's outfit:

His hair was slightly covering and he had massive eyes bags

His hair was slightly covering and he had massive eyes bags. He looked like he hasn't gotten any sleep in weeks.

I opened my mouth trying to talk but just a croak came out due to my dry throat.

He quickly got me a glass of water and handed it to me.

"I'm going to go tell the others that you're awake"I nodded as I finished drinking my water.
I

watched as he walked the room. I looked out the window and noticed it was dark outside, must be night time.

I sighed laying my head on the bed head, thinking about how stupid I was for actually stepping in front of that car.

A few minutes later,Zuko, Sokka,Toph and Suki rushed into the room. Engulfing me in a bone crushing group hug.

Zuko's outfit: