Chapter 10: But... How?! (Announcement/Contest)

(Quick authors note: ok doods I have an announcement at the end that if really need you doods to see so read on!)

*Seto's POV*

I had slowed down to a walk, I was panting and tired. I walked through the forest eating an apple to get my energy back up. This was around the area Derp killed Mitch and Jerome... I looked around. It was quiet, even with the slight breeze in birds chirping it was peaceful. Till I heard a familiar voice.

"BIGGUMS!!! Over here!!!"

I blinked in confusion. That was Mitch's voice! But I couldn't sense them! Was my magic going out of whack? I ran towards his voice and what I saw appalled me. Mitch and Jerome alive and well were standing over.... Dead Mitch and Jerome. What the nether?

Jerome sniffed and turned his head towards me.

"Hi Seto!" He said cheerfully.

I couldn't even speak I just stared dumbfounded. "B-b-but... How?! How are you standing there but laying there?!"

"We never told the others did we biggums?" Mitch said.

"No I don't believe we did g." Jerome replied.

"Then we should explain. We made some kinda cloning device dood! We made our clones go get some supplies while we went to go play with the pack! Although now I'm sad. Why would someone kill them?"

"Derp is out you two! And he killed them! He's at Sky's house right now for all we know he killed more of our friends!"

They both stared at me. They didn't look like they believed me so I pulled out Ian's glasses.

"Look familiar?" I asked.

Both their eyes widen. But this could be to our advantage. Derp thinks they're dead. But I know that they're not.

"Guys I need your help. Derp thinks you guys are dead. So if you come with me we'll have the element of surprise."

Mitch and Jerome looked at each other. "Of course we'll help." Jerome said.

Mitch grinned and gave a thumbs up. "Let's go to our place real quick and get some armor. We'll need it."

I nodded. "But we have to go fast." I said.

"Then we'll sprint." Mitch said with a grin and the benj and bacc took off towards their house. I following right behind.

**************************

A/N: hello readers! Yes I added a little plot twist with Jerome and Mitch! My friend threatened me when she found out I killed them so.... Heh heh. Yeah! But that is not the announcement I have!

I want to do a contest! I really don't like the cover of my book I think it's very boring. So my contest to you artists out there! Would you make me a cover?

Rules: Be Creative :-D
I don't really have any rules just have fun with it, but please include the title :)

Ways to Send:
Wattpad: if your going to put it in a fan art story tag me in the chapter or DM me the story and I'll look for it!

Instagram: if you wish to DM me through Instagram it's the same as my wattpad account wolfkitten45

But yes that is my announcement I look foreword to what you guys have to say! But till then! Byyyyyye

Mo