Chapter 14: He's Back

*Seto's POV*

After a little while we finally got the others fully healed. Ty and Quentin were awake while Jason remained unconscious. I think out of them he got the worst... Unless... Sky did... But I couldn't be sure right now. Ty held Jason close. I told him to take it easy and rest his chest but he was more worried about his worsely battered friend.

Mitch and Jerome stood watch incase Derp came back. We were all worried about Sky. I just hoped he didn't kill him.

After a lil while Mitch and Jerome came back to the basement and we sat in silence. Listening for laughter or footsteps when finally. I hear them.

"Shh... He's here..." I whispered. Ty and Quentin tenses up and Mitch and Jerome held their weapons a ready. We heard the footsteps of Derp starting to come down the stairs.

Mitch Jerome and I jumped out at the bottom of the stairs to see Derp carrying Sky over his shoulder who was so broken I couldn't even be sure he was alive. Derp's eyes widened slightly in slight panic and confusion.

"No! How?! I killed you! I killed you!" He yelled.

Mitch and Jerome both grinned.

"Guess again." Mitch said and they lunged for Derp who threw Sky down the stairs where luckily I was there to catch him. I needed to heal him quickly. I checked his pulse it was still there but barely. I took out a healing potion and very carefully but quickly helped him drink it. I glowed and started healing him as well to speed up the process as my friend screamed in pain as his bones reattached and fixed themselves. I closed my eyes trying to block out the sound and put a sound proofing curse over us so the others didn't have to hear. Especially Ty. I couldn't bear to see his face if he heard this. Soon the screaming stopped as the bones finished healing. I used my magic to knock him out. I then laid him down and stood up and looked at Derp. He was fighting Mitch and Jerome with an iron and diamond sword. His moves were quick but against the benj and bacc together he knew it was a soon to be losing battle. I pulled out Ssundee's glasses and gripped them. It was time to get our friend back. I closed my eyes and used what magic I had left to speak telepathically to Mitch and Jerome.

'Disarm him and grab him. I have the glasses. It's time to end this.' I told them.

'You got it.' They both replied.

Jerome went for an uppercut and slashed Derp's arm causing his grip to loosen on the diamond sword. Mitch took the chance to kick the hilt of the sword knocking it from his grasp. Derp went to stab Mitch with the iron sword but Jerome tackled him receiving a slash on the arm but saving Mitch from a potentially fatal blow. This also pinned Derp under the bacca. Mitch ran over to assist and held Derp's head down. This might be our only chance. I ran up unfolding the glasses. I ran next to Jerome and bent down shoving the glasses over Derp's eyes. I sighed in relief. It was over. We had won.

~~~

*Ssundee's POV*

I couldn't see. Everything was black. Trying to stop Derp used almost all of my energy. But somehow. Somehow I was being pulled back into reality. Was I dead? Did they stop him?

I blinked my eyes awake and wheezes as Jerome was sitting on me keeping me pinned against stairs which was very uncomfortable. Suddenly I saw Seto right in front of my face, he looked weary.

"Who am I?" He asked sternly.

"Y-your Seto Soro... M-my friend." I wheezed.

Seto seemed to relax. "Get off him."

Jerome stood up allowing air to refill my lungs. I coughed and gasped as I sat up and looked around. I was on stairs going to a basement. Sky's basement. Wait... Mitch and Jerome were alive?! How?! I-I saw Derp kill them! What else had I done?! Who else did I kill and hurt?!

I didn't realize how overwhelming this was till I broke down crying. Seto sat beside me and pulled me in a hug.

"It's ok... It's over now..." He said softly.

I leaned into him. I was a monster. Nothing would change that. But the support of my friends would always be there to help me forget about my other half. I was thankful for them. But this time... Would they forgive me?

I looked around at the terrified and some unconscious faces of my friends. I buried my head in Seto's chest. I was tired. So tired. Maybe I would sleep and not wake up. Maybe I would sleep an everything would go away and it would turn out this is a bad dream. But it's not.

"Get some rest Ian... Your exhausted... We'll explain when your ready..." Seto said.

I gave a small nod, closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.