Epilogue

Epilogue

*Narrator's POV*

The next day when Ssundee awoke his friends calmly explained what had happened. How Mitch and Jerome were still alive and that they didn't hate him for it. But for about two weeks Ssundee didn't believe them and he wouldn't forgive himself for what happened. It was almost like a depression. But with his supportive friends he soon came out of it after playing many mini games and even throwing a party just for the sake of a party Ssundee became his normal self again.

Even though in the back of his mind he knew Derp was always there he again ignored his other being and worried more about being with his friends, even though he was always cautious with his glasses. Soon everything went back to normal.

The end.

******************

A/N: this is the end of What About Me?' ! And holy crap guys XD this is probably the most support I've received on a story and it's a short story at that! I'm absolutely blown away! 2,000 reads and 100 something votes! This is far beyond my expectations for this story so just thank you guys so so much.

I'm also kinda surprised so many of you like this kinda stuff XD

But I will have one more updates updated shortly after this one and it will be announcements and a surprise or two >:3 hehehehe

But again guys thank you all for so much support on this story it is truly breath taking and read on to find out some more.

See ya!!!

Mo