Chapter 12: Punishment / Contest Winner

*Derp's POV*

I paced around Sky slowly keeping eyes locked with him. He had been a bad boy and bad boys have to be punished. But I couldn't kill him yet. No no no. He had to die last. He had to suffer seeing all of those he loves die! Now I only needed the next best thing. A way to torture him. Make him beg for something else. What was Sky afraid of... Well me of course but I have other things to do. What else...? Oh yes... That will do nicely. A sadistic grin spread across my face. My grin widened as I got right in his face. "Oh I know the perfect punishment for you..."

I saw him gulp slightly. I held my sword to his throat. "Hmmm better to make it a surprise." I said and slammed the hilt of my sword into his temple knocking him unconscious.

"Sky!" I heard Ty cry out from behind me. I whirled around and threw a dagger hitting him in the chest. It was small so it wouldn't kill him but it would leave him in shock and keep him quiet. Then he did the thing I least expected. He pulled out a water bucket. A cool one and dumped it on the mudkip. The burns sizzled and almost seemed to start healing. Go figure he's a water Pokemon... Hmph no matter I'll finish him once I'm done with Sky. I threw Sky over my shoulder and started carrying him upstairs. I heard a small thud as Ty collapsed to the ground. I grinned as I headed outside.

Sky lived by a lake he made himself to keep the prisoners of his worst enemy. The squids. He had a two block high shore so they couldn't escape. I think it's time he sees how they feel. I walked over to the small lake and laid Sky down on the shore. I took out a water breathing potion and splashed it on him. Couldn't have him drowning yet. I then rolled him into the lake. He jolted awake as he hit the cold water and the squids swam over to see their captor was now captured himself. Wrapping their tentacles around him no was time for their revenge. I saw two break his arm and three break his legs. Sky screamed in pain and even though it was muffled because of the water I could still hear with my sharper senses. My grin widened and I laughed manically.

Pretty soon Sky's screams had stopped as almost all of him was broken. I broke a block so I could jump in and get back out. I leapt in and killed the squids that were still on him and pulled him out by the back of his neck. His breaths were short and quick. I grinned. "Wasn't that fun Sky? We'll have to try it again sometime!" I laughed crazily.

~~~

*Sky's POV*

Hurt... So much pain... Was this worse than death...? Maybe... Almost everything broken... Want... To be unconscious again... But... Must stay awake.... For others and Seto... See... Spots... Vision... Fading... Seto... Don't let him hurt... Anyone else...

And everything went black.

************************

A/N: Hello readers! I have finally chosen a winner from the contest! It was a hard decision because they were all so good! And I will include them in the stories pictures but congratulations to Squeaker01! I thought the way you made the cover with the colors was perfect and yet simple cover so thank you very much!

You guys are all so talented and I loved all the art so the art will be included in the story based on where I think it should go with the way of the art style.

But yes thank you guys so much! I loved all the artwork! It really means a lot.

Also I have another announcement. It's been a long time coming but the first part will finally becoming out very soon! Can you guess it?

It's the sequel to Ssundee in Slender!!!!! It's been a long time but it is coming out very soon! But yes that is all of my announcements! But thank you guys so much for reading! And I'll see all you dudes!

*very high voice* in the next chapter!!!