Chapter 4: Heart Broken Bacc

*Derp's POV*

I smirked. The bacca held his dear dead brother close and buried his head in his shoulder and sobbed. He wouldn't have to suffer long cause he was next.

"You heartless bastard!" Ian was yelling in my head.

"He's dead by your hands Ian. You killed him. I just assisted." I replied and jumped out of the tree.

Jerome hugged his best friend closer. "Wh-who's there?" He whimpered.

"An old friend." I replied and stepped into the light where he could see me.

At first his eyes lit up but then he saw my eyes. "Y-your not Ian."

"Ian's still here," I smirked. "He killed your brother."

'No! Don't listen to him Jerome! It wasn't me!' Ian yelled even though only I could hear him.

The bacca stared at me his eyes grew full of sadness, hatred and confusion. "Ian would never hurt Mitch!!" He screamed. "And I recognize you... Derp ssundee..."

I grinned. He was one of the four from that cops and robbers so long ago.

"Your heartless! What did Mitch ever do to you?!"

"Oh it's not what Mitch did. It's what Ian here did. Keeping me locked away for so long. I need revenge so I thought I'd destroy what's most precious to him. His friends."

Jerome flinched and stared at me. I pulled out my sword. "Don't worry Jerome. You'll join your brother soon." I said.

Before Jerome could react and pull out is diamond axe Betty. I lunged at him but he side stepped just missing the blade so I only got a bit of fur. Jerome set his brother down next to a tree and pulled out his axe. "I-if I'm going down it's not going to be without a fight!" He yelled and held Betty in a defensive stance.

"If it's a fight you want. It's a fight you'll get." I said and lunged at him again.

We clashed our blades together diamond on diamond sword on axe. I was faster than the bacca but he was stronger. A couple times we clipped each other so we were both bleeding but I healed faster than normal minecraftians.

Jerome was getting tired. He was breathing heavy and his swings were getting slower. He swung at me again and I took this chance and swung my sword and cut the head of his axe off the handle and sent it flying a few feet away. Jerome stared in disbelief and took a step back in fear.

"What? Are you afraid to die now that your defenseless?" I asked.

Jerome didn't answer he just moved by the tree where he set his friend and stood in front of him. As if I'd do anything else to him. He's already dead. I saw a tear slip down Jerome's cheek. I grinned and rose my sword. Ian was screaming in my head for me to stop.

"This is what you get Ian!" I yelled and swung my sword down getting Jerome in the chest.

'NOOO!!!!' Ian screamed.

The bacca gasped and slumped against the tree. I pulled my sword out and Jerome fell next to his brother. Blood poured out the wound staining his suit. I could see the life draining from his eyes. Jerome knew it too. So he grabbed his best friend and pulled him on his lap and kissed his head and held him close.

"I-I-I'm coming Mitch..." He whispered and closed his eyes never to open them again.

I grinned. It was almost precious how even though they both were lifeless the Jerome held his best friend so close. I didn't care though, Mitch and Jerome were complete. Now who's next?

*************************

A/N: it's Christmas Eve! So I'm updating a few of my stories but I will try to update all of them tomorrow for Christmas guys! I hope you guys enjoyed and have a great Christmas Eve!! Byyye

Mo