Chapter 2: Shouldn't Have Gone Alone

*Ssundee's POV*

It was a dark stormy night and I was chilling with the guys at Skyhub and I was about ready to head home.

"Ok guys! I'll see you all tomorrow!" I called to the others.

"Bye Ian! Be safe!" Quentin called back as I headed out the door.

Lightning cracked and thunder rumbled as I walked through the forest on my way home. I'd been getting headaches frequently lately, probably because I hadn't let derp out in a very long time and he wanted to come out but I wouldn't let him.

I had my diamond sword in my hilt at my hip ready to slash at any mobs that got to close for comfort. The rain caused my hair to hang just above my eyes and my skin felt clammy and cool. I'll need to dry off when I get home.

My house came into view but I heard a whoosh and stepped back just as an arrow whizzed past my face. I turned the direction it had come from. A skeleton standing across a river was shooting at me. I pulled my sword from my hilt and lunged towards the skeleton but when I reached the river I paused. It was fast glowing due to the storm so I took a running start and leapt just as it shot at me again. I threw my head back to avoid getting hit but I felt something get knocked from my face. Something I desperately needed. My sunglasses. I quickly tried to catch them but I missed and they fell in the river. I forgot about the skeleton and dived into the river after my sunglasses. My head started to pound and my eyes started to burn. I frantically searched for my glasses but they were swept to far downstream. I tried kicking to the surface but the current kept pulling me under. My lungs screamed for air as my vision started to fade and I heard the raspy voice of derp in my head.

"Don't worry Ian.... It's my turn now..."

And everything went black.

~~~

When I came to I felt numb like I had no feeling or control over my own body. But I was walking. That meant... He was in control... Derp ssundee... And I didn't have my glasses! I tried to fight and regain control but he was amazingly strong and wouldn't let me.

"Not this time Ian! Now it's my turn and I will make you insane!" He yelled his voice raspy.

"What're you going to do?!" I screamed in my own head.

I felt him grin.

"Destroy what you love most and what makes you happy. Your friends."

My eyes widened. "NOOOO!!!! I won't let you!!" I screamed and fought harder for control but I was barley giving him a headache. Guess being stuck in my head made him stronger and apparently smarter. This was his desire and he was going to stop at nothing to accomplish it. To break me of my sanity. And to be able to do nothing but watch was killer to me... Ta something I won't be able to stand so what could I do in my position. I just had to keep fighting till I couldn't. All Derp did was make a raspy cackle.

"Alright Ian. Who's first?"