Chapter 3: Benj and Bacc

(Warning: Feels! If the song doesn't work it's say something I'm giving up on you)

*Derp's POV*

I was jumping around the forest after killing a few villages for warm up ready to find my first targets. Mitch and Jerome as Ian called them. Otherwise known as the bajancandian and jeromeasf. I jumped around for awhile till I saw them walking around in the forest axes in hand probably for gathering supplies.

"Mitch!!! Jerome!!!" Ian tried to scream to them but I kept him in the back of the picture.

I pulled out a silver dagger, nice and smooth, long and sharp. I ran my finger along the blade cutting my finger. I'd have to time this just right to see everyone's reaction. Mitch and Jerome ran by and I threw the dagger swiftly, it sliced through the air hitting Mitch in the stomach with a slooshing sound. A direct hit.

"NOOOOO!!!!" Ian screamed at me as I grinned.

The benj fell to his knees. Jerome whirled around.

"MITCH?!!" He cried and ran over to his best friend and bent down by him.

Mitch's shirt turned crimson red as it absorbed the blood at the same time his face grew paler and paler. Jerome carefully pulled out the dagger and tossed it aside and pressed pressure on his brothers stomach to try and stop the bleeding. Little did he know that because the dagger is so long it more than likely punctured his stomach so even if he does stop the wound from bleeding his brother will die of internal bleeding.

Jerome held his brother close and carefully picked him up.

"Bigg... Ums...." Mitch choked. "R-run... A-away..." He was trying to warn his furry brother that he too was in danger even though he was dying. It was almost heart warming to watch.

"I'm not leaving you! I'm gonna get you to help!" Jerome cried and took off running through the forest.

I followed silently through the trees.

"Y-y-you heartless bastard..." Ian hissed like venom. "Your a murderer! A psychopath!"

"That may be so Ian but then what does that make you? We are one."

*Jerome's POV*

I ran as fast as I could holding my brother close to my chest. But the bouncing from the running was making him bleed worse. I stopped and put more pressure on the wound.

"Bigg... Ums..." He croaked again.

I looked at him. My eyes and fur wet with tears. I knew he was in pain but there was nothing I could do! I hated that! He's my brother I should be able to help him when he needs it!

"M-Mitch... Wh-what d-d-do I do? I-I--I wanna h-help you! I-I-I don't wanna l-lose you! Y-your m-my b-b-brother! I love you..." I stuttered and held him close.

He gave a small sad smile. "I-I... L-love... Y-you... Too..." He barley whispered and leaned his head on my chest and closed his eyes.

"M-Mitch?" I said gently nuzzling his head up only for it to fall back limp.

I placed my paw down his shirt just over his heart.... There was no heartbeat... I fell to my knees and screamed.

"MIIITCH!!!!!!!!"

I buried my head in Mitch's shoulder and sobbed. Mitchell Hughes my best friend, my family... My brother was gone.

*******************************

A/N: I feel really bad... I had no emotion writing this... Plz don't kill me.

Mo