Alpha

Alpha

I walked up to the house with confidence, my one hand on my hip and the other swinging loosely by my side, my black hair bounced with every step I took, the vest top I was wearing under my leather jacket clung to me showing off my curves and my jeans stay snug on my hips, I pushed the gate open and walked up the narrow path leading to the pack house, I felt myself being drawn into the pack mind link, I sigh.

"So much for peace and quiet..." I mumbled to myself as a flood of voices came into my head, mumbles about the forthcoming meeting and about the party in a weeks' time.

"Guys, seriously can't you keep it to yourselves, I'm getting a headache here." I growled through the link then it all went silent as they all shut up, I smiled as I opened the door.

"Alec?" I said through the link looking for my beta as I shrugged my jacket off and placed it over the back of the black three piece sofa; I poured myself a glass of wine and took a thoughtful sip.

"Drinking at this time, really Soph I thought you knew better." A voice said behind me, my lips curled up slightly at this.

"You are not the boss of me, remember who you are talking to before you decide to lecture me about what I can and can't do." I said as I brought the glass to my lips and took another sip.

"You may be the alpha but you are also my best friend, we have grown up together remember the paddling pool."

I let out a soft growl at this and he laughed in response.

" Must you always bring that up , yes I remember and if I'm not mistaken we were only four or five so I am not to blame for what my mother put me in or didn't put me in and also you if I remember were in the same situation."

I heard him groan in annoyance as I smiled.

"Any way, what happened while I was on a run..?" I asked staring at the wine in my glass.

"Nothing, there is nothing new to report..." He replied

"Very well, you can go now." I said then I took another sip and then placed the glass on top of the mini bar in front of me. "I said you can go, there is nothing else to discuss."

I heard a sigh then the sound of retreating feet; I huffed and turned to the window as I heard a few mumbles coming from the pack link...what they were discussing now. Trying to ignore the voices in my head, I grabbed my jacket and walked to my room, closing the door I dropped my jacket on my bed then pulled my vest top over my head and let it drop to the floor, I fiddled with the button on my jeans, letting them also drop to the floor I stepped out of them and walked to my bathroom, grabbing my toilette bag as I passed.

Turning the shower on, I stripped out of my bra and pants then got into the shower, smiling as the warm water rained down on my face and body........I held onto the towel as I walked out into my room.

"Soph?" I heard Alec say through the link

"What Alec?" I mumbled quickly drying my hair with the towel.

"There is a meeting in half an hour." He said

"Okay." I said sensing something "Alec, spit it out."

"What?" He said as I felt concern wash over me coming from him.

"What is wrong? I can sense you hiding something from me ..." I mumbled no doubt the others could hear us.

"I will talk to you later." He said then everything went blank. He had blocked me, I growled at this and quickly dried myself off then got changed into a blue vest top and a black mini skirt, I slipped on some dolly shoes and then walked to the main room, feeling annoyed and slightly hurt.