Shopping trip :D

Shopping trip :D

I put my seat belt on then turned to wave at April and Luna as we pulled off. I sighed as the countryside flashed past us.

" Do you know where the next town is?"

I asked then I frowned when we got on to the motorway " where are we going ?"

" You'll see." Alec answered.

After an hour of driving , I noticed multi-story buildings in the distance, I suddenly felt excited as a smile appeared on my face.

" The city ! We are going to the city." I squealed happily as I heard Alec laugh.

We pulled into the car park , Alec quickly found a space , I walked to the pay and display and got a ticket , once we had sorted the car out we made our way to the shopping centre, I couldn't help but smile as I watched people walk past us.

" where do you want to go first?" Alec asked as he took my hand in his.

" I don't know." I answered looking around at the different shops, Alec smiled then I noticed a shop with baby clothes in the window.

" Shell we try there." I said pointing to the shop, Alec nodded as we walked towards the shop.I picked up a pink dress and a white one with flowers.

"Which one ?" I asked holding them up to Alec " I can't decide."

" take both then." He replied as he placed a rabbit teddy in the trolley. We got a crib and changing table , I brought some milk formula, bottles and dummies.

" Is that it ?" Alec said carrying the crib box.

" Just need a steriliser."I said as I picked one up.

" Now is that it ?" He asked then I nodded in reply as I paid for steriliser,I helped Alec put everything in the car then we set off home.

"t Insert part A in part B." I said reading the instructions as we sat in the main room trying to build the crib.

" Where is part A ?" Alec said searching through the parts then I picked up a piece and held it to him then watched as he puts the parts together.

" next attach B to C." I said holding up another part.

An hour later ...

" Finished !" Alec shouted as I laughed at him " We just need to get it upstairs."

" yeah." I replied just as April walked in with Luna." Hey baby girl."

I shot up and took Luna in my arms , cradling her tightly.

" Look what mommy and daddy brought you." I said as I carefully sat down with her , I gave her the rabbit teddy I watched as her small hand gripped onto the rabbits arm , smiling softly I stroked her cheek.

" Right." I heard Alec say through the link " I need three strong men, to come to the main room as soon as possible."

Suddenly three young men came walking down the stairs.

" Right , I need you to help me carry this upstairs." Alec said standing up as he grabbed the side of the cot and the men slowly carried it up the stairs. I got up carefully holding Luna then quickly followed them , I watched as Alec rearranged the bedroom to make sure that the cot fitted in the room.

" Thanks for the help guys." Alec said as the young men walked out of the room, I walked over to the cot and placed Luna in it.

" It's perfect." I said as I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

" I think we did a pretty good job." Alec whispered into my ear , then I smiled and turned to face him I kissed him gently and wrapped my arms around his neck , I gently nipped his bottom lip.

" Maybe we should go get the other things." Alec said pulling away grinning at me, I pulled a face and he laughed softly before pecking me gently on the lips.

We put all of the thing away in luna's room and got her off to sleep, we walked downstairs hand in hand and walked into the main room, everyone was around the table in deep discussion, "what you all talking abo..." I tried to say before a sharp pain shot through by stomach, i clutched onto it with my arms and Alec put his arm around my waist "Soph? What's wrong?" He asked concern crossing his face, I straightened up slightly.

" I'm fine ... It's okay." I said as I noticed everyone looking at me, I gave a slight growl to them and they all started talking again.