Hunt.

Hunt.

I sat at the table , slowly eating while Alec sat opposite me watching me.

" Would you stop ? You are making me paranoid." I said placing my fork on the plate as I looked at him, he smiled then April walked in.

" Sophie , Alec .. The watcher from the near by town is here." She said.

" Okay." I said as I stud up , I walked to the main hall and saw a young man standing near the door.

" Hello sir." I said holding my hand out to him , he took it and gently shuck it.

" Hello Madame." He replied smiling slightly then I felt a hand on my hip.

" Hello." I heard Alec say.

" Why have you come here ?" I asked looking at him.

" I have seen a sighting , the hunters have just arrived in the town , it seems they are planning to stay there for a little while , I came here to warn you and your family Madame." He said looking at me , his eyes full of concern.

" Thank you , could you do me a favour ? I want you to keep watch of these hunters and if they make any move toward our territory I would like to know because I have family to protect here." I said as he nodded.

" As you wish." He answered then he turned around and walked out the door , I watched as he walked away then closed the door.

" Emergency meeting , every one in the main room now !" I shouted though the link. I stud by a large window in the middle of the room , all the pack members talking amongst themselves , Alec stud on my right side , max and April on my left. I sighed then pulled myself together.

" Quiet !" I shouted using my alpha voice , I watched as they all turned to look at me. " We have been brought some terrible news , the hunters have moved .... Into our town , they do not pose a threat to us yet however as your alpha , it is my job to protect you all so as a precaution I want everyone to start packing their things, I don't want to risk any of your lives by not being prepared and I know some of you will think we should stand and fight but as I just said I don't want to risk any of your lives."

I glanced around the room at all the concerned and worried faces.

" I will let you know if anything else occurs but until then pack your things and stay in the house." I added " That will be all for now."

I watched as everyone started to leave the room , mumbling to each other. I sighed and sat on the three piece sofa , I felt the sofa dip slightly next to me then an arm wrapped around me I rested my head on his shoulder then I noticed April and Max standing in front of us.

" we better get prepared." I mumbled then my wolf whined, I frowned slightly.

" Whats wrong ?" I asked her.

She ignored me and started to pace, I got up and walked towards the stairs.

" Sophie ?" I heard Alec say.

" I just need to ....." I sighed " I'll be right back."

I ran up the stairs to my room , i could sense someone following me but ignored it , once I got to my room I shut my door and locked it quickly.

"Sophie !" I heard Alec say " let me in please."

I quickly walked to the bathroom and locked myself in, I threw my mind barrier up.

" What's wrong ?" I asked my wolf.

" You know if we are alphas then we will have to stay and defend our territory..." She said still pacing stress pouring out of her.