Luna.

Luna.

Four weeks later...

I was still in the spare bedroom , Alec kept trying to convince me to come back into our room but I was still holding a gorge .

"Sophie ? Cook has made some dinner." I heard April say.

I got up and walked to the door , I gasped as a sharp pain went through my stomach I looked down at my stomach and frowned then sighing I opened the door and saw April smiling , I smiled back as we walked towards the kitchen.

"You big now aren't you ?." She said softly looking at me.

" Yeah." I answered smiling " What about you ? Got any plans for pups."

I heard her laugh.

" I would love pups , I don't think max is ready at the moment." She said sighing.

When we got to the kitchen , I noticed Alec and max talking to each other.

" Hey guys." April said walking over to max and sitting next to him , I took my seat next to Alec, cook placed plates in front of us and we started to took in then another pain shot through me I froze .

" Soph ?" I heard Alec say , I turned my head to look at him." You Okay ?"

" I ...erm...I'm just going to lay down for a little bit." I said as I stud up placing my fork down.

" Sophie ?" He said I can heard the concern in his voice.

" I'm fine." I mumbled as I walked out the room , I headed towards my room when I felt something warm run down my leg and a sharp pain shot through my stomach, I groaned and held my stomach.

" not now!" I whimpered as I grabbed onto the banister, once the pain had gone I started to walk to my room again , there was another sharp pain when I got into my room.

" What are you doing ?!?" My wolf whimpered " Call Alec for god sake !!"

" Alec." I whispered and got no reply , I curled up tighter as the pain seemed to be getting worse.

" Alec !" I screamed through the link.

" Sophie ? What's wrong ?" I heard him say.

" Alec...help , I'm so scared." I whimpered

" Where are you ?" He answered immediately

" my.." I cried out suddenly as another pain came.

" Sophie ?" I heard him shout panicking

" My room." I managed to get out.

Suddenly I could hear footsteps moving quickly then Alec and April came into the room, Alec ran straight to my side , he sat on the bed and held me in his arms.

" Alec, it hurts!" I whimpered curling up to him.

" Alec , we should get her to a doctor or hospital." I heard April say.

" Okay." I felt Alec let go of me then he stud up and helped me up.

" April , can you contact the pack doctor." Alec said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me up, we started to walk down the hall way , I cried out as the pain came again,then whimpered as the pain died down.

" Sophie , it's going to be okay." I heard Alec say I could hear a bit of panic in his voice.

" The doctor said she will be here a.s.a.p" April said.

I noticed we were in the living room and my legs went to jelly.

" Alec , I can't walk no more." I said clinging to him then he picked me up and placed me on the sofa.

" Do you want me to carry you ?" He said kneeling down in front of me.

I shuck my head and lent against the sofa.

"Alec." I heard April say sounding concerned, I watched as he looked up at her.

"What?" He asked frowning then I grabbed Alec's hand and clenched my teeth as other pain came.

"Alec!" I whimpered.

"It's okay Sophie." I heard him say.

"Alec! I want to push." I mumbled as he looked at me.

"Alec...we could do this without the doctor." April said looking slightly confident

"Speck for yourself." He muttered looking scared all of the sudden.

"Trust me?" She said smiling then I cried out again.

"These pains are getting worse!" I whimpered clawing at the sofa.

"Okay ....we can do this." I heard April say. "Alec you just have to help.

Then I heard April talking to another pack member through the link suddenly a young women entered the room with a few towels, April took them off her and placed them on the floor near me.

"Okay ....Alec. Help her lay down." She said as Alec helped me, I looked at him feeling slightly scared, he smiled reassuringly but I could see the fear in his eyes, April started to fiddle with my trouser button then pulled them down then pulled my pants down.

"Can you lift up slightly; I want to put a towel on the sofa." She said and I did as I was told "Now next time you have a contraction I want you to push okay?"

I nodded in reply then Alec held my hand.

So with my next contraction I pushed as hard as I could.

"Good." April encouraged as I lay there panting slightly "And again?"

I pushed again, Squeezing Alecs hand as I did.

Thirty minutes later, I heard a cry , I sighed and rested my head against Alecs arm.

"It's a girl." April said as she wrapped her in a towel and handed her to me. I cradled my daughter close to me as I looked at her, her eyes were the same colour as Alec.

"She is beautiful." I whispered as I slid my little finger into her hand, she gripped it tightly as she stared at me then yawned.

"She is." Alec said leaning on the sofa behind me, I looked at him and saw tears in his eyes.

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked and watched as his eyes lit up. I carefully handed her to him.

"Such a pretty Luna." He cooed at her, I smiled as I watched him, then I heard the door open, I looked up to see the doctor, she walked around to us.

"Hello." She said softly "Is everything okay?"

I nodded then yawned.

"I think Sophie needs to go to bed to rest." The doctor said smiling.

I watched as Alec gave Luna to the doctor and picked me up carefully, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked up the stairs; I buried my head in his neck and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again, I was lying in bed I turned slightly to see Alec sitting on his side of the bed holding Luna.

"You're so beautiful just like your mother." I heard him whispered "and you will have everything you want in life, my little princess you will love the other pack members they are so nice."

I smiled and sat up.

"Hey." I said looking at them "How is she?"

"She is perfect." He answered then he gently handed her to me, I looked down at her and smiled.

"I think we will have to go shopping tomorrow." I said looking at Alec.

"We ?" Alec said looking at me with a raised eyebrow. " I don't think so, you need to rest and look after Luna, I will go on my own."

I laughed slightly.

"I don't think so, Alec I'm okay so tomorrow me and you will go to the nearest town and go shopping ,I will get April or someone else to baby sit for us."

I watched as he frowned , concern clear in his eyes.