The unexpected

The unexpected.

A week later...

I rinsed my mouth out, this was the third time today, curse these stupid stomach bugs. I sighed as I walked into my bed room, I glanced around Alec still hadn't returned from his run I walked in my wardrobe and caught my reflection ,I looked at it, there was a slight mark where Markus had got me , the doctor said it should be gone in a few days so it had been a week and once the doctor had seen to my wound , Alec ordered that Markus and his family leaves the pack house and Max accepted the beta place. I lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling then I heard the door open I smiled softly ,knowing who it is.

"Did you have a nice run?" I asked as I felt the bed dip next to me then I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"It was okay."

I heard him mumble into my neck then he kissed it. "It would have been better if you had joined me."

I smiled and cuddled up to him, resting my head on his chest as he rubbed my back.

"Sophie, Alec. Cook said she has done some food for lunch, she said if you aren't down in the next five minutes she will personally come and drag you down to the kitchen " I heard April say through the link.

Alec sighed then smiled

"Come on; let's go before cook decides to turn up." Alec laughed I smiled as he took my hand and pulled me up, not letting go of my hand he walked to the door. When we got down, the rest of the packs were sitting around the dining table, I sat next to April and placed a small serving of potato salad on my plate, I started to pick at it.

"Soph?" I heard Alec say.

" I'm fine.." I replied then suddenly a wave of nausea washed over me , I dropped my fork and ran to my room , just making it before I threw up , once I was done I pulled the toilet seat down , flushed the toilet then place my head against the seat.

"Sophie?" I heard Alec say concern clear in his voice." Are you okay?"

I groaned and slowly got up feeling slightly wobbly, I quickly rinsed my mouth out then walked out into the bedroom. I watched as Alec shot up and stud in front of me, he placed his hands on my hips and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" he asked, pulling my chin up so I have to look at him.

"Nothing...I'm okay." I said trying to lie to him then his eyes narrowed as he turned serious.

"Don't lie to me! I can tell when you lie .....Was that the first time you were sick?"

" No..." I said sighing as I gave up.

How many times have you been ill?" he asked staring at me.

"Four." I mumbled trying to look away but he tightened his grip.

"Four? I'm going to get the pack doctor." He said his voice braking with worry.

"Alec, it is just properly a twenty four hour stomach bug thing, please don't get the doctor. I'll be ok once I have rested. I said holding his arm so he couldn't go.

"Soph." He whispered staring at me "I'm worried about you."

"I'll be okay. I just want to lie down ." I answered smiling slightly as I pulled him towards the bed then he sighed giving up , I lay down my back against his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I could hear voices they sounded concerned , I groaned and stretched , the voices went silent I opened my eyes to see Alec talking to a young women, I frowned slightly and looked at them.