Kidnapped.

Kidnapped.

I paced around my room , my wolf lying on the floor whimpering , i growled feeling annoyed, I heard a knock on the door.

" Sophie ? It's April ..... I thought I would bring Luna back she fell asleep while I was walking up here." She said as I opened the door, she frowned at me then looked concerned.

" You look a mess." She mumbled as she walked into the room, I watched as she placed Luna carefully into her cot.

" Thanks." I answered as I sat on the bed.

" At least it won't be as bad as your first heat." She smiled at me.

" I know but I still feel crap , this one will last a few days not just one night." I sighed then I watched as she looked around and frowned " Where is Alec ?"

" I don't know , he wasn't here when I woke up, he has probably just gone for a run" i said feeling the annoyance from before.

" April?" I heard max say though the link." Can we go for a run ?"

I watched as a smile spread across her face as she got up and walked to the door.

" got to go." She said before she walked out and left me, huffing I lay back on the bed , I could hear the others mumbling through the link so I threw my block up and closed my eyes .After a few minutes I heard the door open , I sighed as Alec's scent hit me.

" where have you been ?" I asked softly

" went for a really long run." He answered as I felt the bed dip beside me.My wolf whimpered when I thought about running through the forest then my thoughts suddenly stopped when I felt Alec running his hand slowly down my arm, I felt my heart rate quicken slightly at his touch, I opened an eye and looked him he smiled at me and lay down next to me, I frowned as I glared at him. He lent towards me and gently pressed his lips against mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck , he lifted me up and I was sitting on his lap I gently pushed my tongue into his mouth , he groaned as I ran my hands down his chest placing my hands on his waist then I heard Luna cry out , I pulled away groaning with annoyance as Alec laughed , I got off him and walked to Luna.

" Hey baby girl." I said softly as I picked her up rocking her gently.

" Is she due a feed?" Alec asked behind me.

" I think so ..." I replied " I'll go get a bottle."

I gave Luna to Alec and went to get a bottle. As I was walking to the kitchen , my wolf was really alert.

"What's wro..." Suddenly I felt an arm go around my waist and something was pressed against my nose and mouth , everything went dark as I passed out.

I groaned , my head felt heavy and fuzzy, I rolled onto my back and looked around my eyes slowly focusing as I took in my surroundings, I didn't recognise where I was suddenly I heard someone clear their throat, I shot up curling up on the pillows wrapping the duvet around me protectively , then I realised that my wolf was still asleep.

" Wake up!" I shouted at her but had no reply, I whimpered feeling lost and alone.

Something moved in the corner of the room , I stared at the figure.

" Who is there ?" I said my voice shaking slightly , I watched as a young man appeared next to the window , his hair a blonde colour and just level with his neck , his eyes are deep blue, his body looked toned and muscular , he was wearing a white shirt which was untucked under a black leather and a pair of black trousers , on his feet were black converse.

" I didn't mean to startle you." He said in a soft voice.

" Who are you ?!" I growled staring at him as he walked around the bed towards me , I backed away from him.