Epilogue

Five years later........

I walked into the garden , the sun was hot against my skin but there was a slight breeze, I was about to change.

" Mommy !! Mommy !" I heard someone shouting , I turned to see two boys running towards me, I smiled as I scooped them up into my arms.

" Hey guys." I said softly as they wrapped their arms tightly around my neck.

" Mommy.we just had a play fight with daddy." James the elderest of the twins said , he had blonde hair just like Cam and also the blues eyes, He looked like a mini Cam.

" Yeah ! We won." Thomas the youngest said he was born a few minutes after James , he had my characteristics.

" Aww." I said " I hope you haven't hurt  daddy too much.

Then I heard a groan behind me , Turning slightly I saw Cam walking towards us , his hair messier then usual , I smiled when he looked at me.

" Have fun did we daddy ?" I said when he took James from me then held my free hand.

" Just a bit." He laughed " But I want a rematch.

Both of the boys cheered and grinned.

" What are the two monsters up to now." I heard someone say , I turned to see Claire and Luna walking towards us.

" Play fight with daddy." I said smiling as they joined us.

We all laughed.

" Have we heard any more about Oscar ?" I asked looking at Cam then Claire.

" He is being moved to another place , futher away from here." Cam said " That should  be at the end of the week."

I nodded.

" How's Darla ?" I asked looking at the garden now.

" Fine....Last time I checked she was helping Nick unpack."

I smiled softly at this.

" Talking about me are you?" I heard someone say then Darla came to my side smilling as she wrapped her arms around nicks waist resting her head on his shoulder , he placed his arm around her waist, you could just about see the tiny baby bump showing.

" No....Just making sure that you are okay." I replied smiling as I looked at her.

" I'm fine." She said softly " I have Nick and the little one on the way and I couldn't be more happier then I am now so thank you anyway for caring."

" It's okay ....You know we are always here if you need us." I said smiling then I turned to looked at the garden , Cam gently kissed me on the cheek as we all looked over the garden , enjoying the view , I sighed in contentment as I stud with my family then smiled as I thought of the future  and what was to come............I couldn't wait to see what will happen and I know as long as my family is by my side I am ready to face anything  that may be thrown at us.